The Ideal Setup for Pipe & Vessel Fabrication
From concept to reality, the PIPEFAB™ welding system was developed for one purpose – to deliver the ideal setup for pipe and vessel fabrication. From machine design to arc performance, no detail was overlooked in delivering a complete, customer-driven system that lets your shop focus on what matters most – making high-quality root-to-cap welds, faster and easier.
- Powered by proprietary Cable View™ Technology - The PIPEFAB™ system continually monitors cable inductance and adjusts the waveform to maintain consistent arc performance with long or coiled cable runs.
- Breakthrough Arc Performance - Provides high quality results from root, to cap, to final fit.
- Digital Navigation - For unmatched simplicity in setting parameters
- Industry Focused Design - Engineered to give the Pipe and Vessel industries the ideal configuration and capabilities for their welding needs.
- Backed by Unrivaled Customer Support - Supported by the 125+ years of renowned technical expertise.
Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
For a full list of available PIPEFAB™ welding processes and waveforms as well as software update details, please visit:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- PIPEFAB™ Cable Bracket Kit | KP4867-1
- PIPEFAB™ Power Source | K3731-1
- Work Lead - Lug & GC500 Ground Clamp (2/0, 350A, 60%) - 15 ft (15.3 m) | K2150-1
- PIPEFAB™ Feeder | K3735-1
- PIPEFAB™ Feeder & 300C Screen Protector | KP4735-1
- PIPEFAB™ Dual Bottle Undercarriage | K3736-1
- Drive Roll Kit .035, .045 (0.9, 1.2 mm) Solid Wire | KP1505-1
- Magnum® PRO Curve™ HDE™ 350 Welding Guns | K4532-2-10-45
- Magnum® PRO Nozzle - 350A, Thread-on, Flush, 1/2 in (12.7 mm) ID - 25/pack | KP2742-1-50F-B25
- Magnum® PRO Curve™ HDE™ 250 Welding Guns | K4531-2-10-45
- Copper Plus® Contact Tip - 350A, Tapered, .035 in (0.9 mm) - 10/pack | KP2744-035T
- Copper Plus® Contact Tip - 350A, Tapered, .045 in (1.2 mm) - 10/pack | KP2744-045T
- Magnum® PRO Nozzle - 350A, Thread-on, Flush, 3/8 in (9.5 mm) ID - 25/pack | KP2742-1-38F-B25
- Model 355-2Ar-58010 Flowmeter Regulator Shielding Gas Kit | 3100211
|Input Hertz||50 / 60|