The Dual Maverick® 200/200X is an advanced engine driven welder with dual welding outputs. This best-in-class arc welding machine provides substantial power to multiple welding arcs, runs quietly, and promotes fuel savings with variable engine RPM and auto start/stop capabilities. In addition, the machine boasts an advanced user interface on two heavy-duty 4.3” weatherproof LCD screens. These easy setup screens host intuitive user functionalities to keep things simple. Lastly, the machine is enabled with CrossLinc® technology, which allows the adjustment of machine output at the arc to promote productivity, site safety, and overall weld quality.
- Optimized Operations – Utilizes a single engine to offer two welding arcs with up to 200 amps of output or choose single operator mode for one arc up to 450 amps of output to promote a more efficient welding environment. Save space and make transportation easier moving one machine instead of two!
- Advanced User Interface – Features two 4.3" weatherproof LCD screens with an intuitive interface to provide easy setup and increased functionality, and automatically notifies operators of upcoming maintenance needs to help keep the machine running at peak performance.
- CrossLinc® Enabled – Allows communication through a standard weld cable to enable voltage or current control at the arc without a control cable to help improve safety, quality, and productivity with less trips to the power source and reduced jobsite clutter. Built-in True Voltage Technology™ (TVT) compensates for voltage drop to further improve ease of operation.
- Quiet Operation – Designed to run at lower noise levels to allow for vital directions or control-related communication near the welding machine to help promote a safer and more ideal welding environment by reducing worksite noise.
- Fuel Savings – Help to increase fuel savings with variable engine RPM based on welding output level and auto stop/start functionality to avoid excessive idling.
- Industrial Diesel Engine – Powered by a 24.8 HP, naturally aspirated Kubota® diesel engine. Runs smooth and quiet while meeting EPA Tier 4 Final compliance.
- Rent-Ready Package – Product comes in one preassembled package from the factory. Ready-Pak® 1 option includes the welder, trailer, fender and light kit, cable rack, welding cables, ground clamps, and electrode holder.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Dual Maverick® 200/200X (Kubota®) Ready-Pak® 1
- Dual Maverick® 200/200X (Kubota®) | K4382-1
- EH-405HD Electrode Holder - 400A, 60% Duty Cycle | K909-8
- Cable Rack for Welder Trailers | K2640-1
- Fender and Light Kit for Welder Trailers | K2639-1
- Medium Two-Wheel Welder Trailer | K2636-1
- GC-500 Work Clamp - 500A, 60% Duty Cycle | K910-2
- Weld Cable - Tweco® Male & Female (3/0, 600A, 60%) - 50 ft (15.3 m) | K2485-3
- Weld Cable - Tweco® Male & Open End (3/0, 600A, 60%)- 10 ft (3 m) | K2483-3
- Insulated CT40FS Female Connector | K2487-1
- Weld Cable - Tweco® Male & 0.53 Lug (3/0, 600A, 60%) - 50 ft (15.3 m) | K2484-3
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||36.1 in x 27.0 in x 65.0 in (917 mm x 686 mm x 1651 mm)|
|Net Weight||1522 lbs (690 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
|IEC Rating||Single: 290A / 31.6V / 100%, @ 104°F (40°C)
Dual: 170A /26.8V / 100% @ 104°F (40°C)
|Max Rating||Single: 335A / 33.4V / 60%, @ 104°F (40°C)
Dual: 200A / 28V / 60% @ 104°F (40°C)
|Output Range by Mode||Single Mode: CC-Stick: 50 – 450 A, Downhill Pipe (CC): 50-450 A, Touch Start TIG: 20 – 255 A, CV-Wire: 13 – 40 V, Arc Gouging: 100 – 450 A
Dual Mode: CC-Stick: 30 – 255 A, Downhill Pipe (CC): 30 – 225 A, Touch Start TIG: 20 – 250 A, CV-Wire: 13 – 40 V, Arc Gouging: 100 – 250 A
|Open Circuit Voltage||60 Peak OCV at 3600 RPM|
|Rated Gouging Carbon Diameter||3/8" (9.5 mm)|
|Number of Operators per Machine||2|
|Machines Communication Technology||CrossLinc|
Engine Driven Welders
|Single Phase Auxiliary Output||10,000 Watts Continuous, 120/240V|
|Auxiliary Output Frequency||60 Hz|
|Receptacle Types||NEMA 5-20R
|Engine Brand & Model||Kubota® D902|
|Engine Description||3 Cylinder Naturally Aspirated Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|Engine Horsepower||24.8 hp (18.5 kW)|
|Engine Block Size & Displacement||54.8 cu. in (.90 L)
Bore x Stroke - 2.83 in x 2.90 in (72 mm x 73.6 mm)
|Emissions Rating||US EPA Tier 4 Final|
|High Idle Operating Speed @ Rated Output||3600|
|Low Idle Operating Speed||2500|
|Sound Rating @23 ft. (7m)||69 dBA at Low Idle
74 dBA at High Idle
|Fuel Tank Size (US gal.)||20 US gal.|
|Fuel Tank Size (L)||75.7 L|
|Oil Capacity (qts.)||3.92 qts.|
|Oil Capacity (L)||3.7 L|
|Coolant Capacity (US gal.)||0.9 US gal.|
|Coolant Capacity (L)||3.3 L|
Construction & Field Erection
Maintenance & Repair
Oil & Gas
|Warranty||3 Years Parts and Labor - Engine warranted separately by engine manufacturer|