More than just a MIG machine, the POWER MIG® 360MP is a professional grade multi-process welding solution for you. This machine is capable of Stick, TIG, MIG and Flux-Cored welding, and is packed with advanced features such as MIG and TIG Pulse Welding, Ready Set Weld quick set up, ArcFX technology and Memory Capability. All of these features are communicated through an easy to use, highly visible, 7 Inch color display.
- 7-Inch Color Display - Enhances communication with the operator
- Multi-Process Capable - Welds MIG, flux-cored, stick, TIG, pulsed MIG, and advanced processes like Pulse-On-Pulse® and Power Mode®.
- Aluminum Pulse Process - Welds 4XXX and 5XXX series aluminum for superior quality welding.
- Pulse-on-Pulse® - Delivers a stacked dime appearance when welding aluminum.
- Power Mode® - Maintains a stable, smooth arc for short arc welding on steel.
- Synergic Control - Set weld procedures with one control.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- (1) POWER MIG 360MP Multi-Process Welder
- (1) K2951-2 Magnum® PRO Curve™ 300 Gun 15 ft (4.5 m)
- (1) Drive Rolls 0.035 in (0.9 mm)
- (1) Drive Rolls 0.045 in (1.2 mm)
- (1) Wire Guides 0.035 in (0.9 mm)
- (1) Wire Guides 0.045 in (1.2 mm)
- (1) Gas Regulator and Hose
- (1) Work Clamp and Cable
- (1) 230V Input Cord and Plug
- (1) 115V AC Auxiliary Power Receptacle
- (1) Storage Compartment
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||37.3 in x 18 in x 40.4 in (947.42 mm x 457.2 mm x 1026.16 mm)|
|Net Weight||265 lbs (120.204 kg)|
Maintenance & Repair
POWER MIG® 360MP Aluminum Rear Trigger One-Pak® for Trailer Mfg/Gen Fabrication
POWER MIG® 360MP Aluminum Front Trigger One-Pak® for Trailer & General Fabrication