This multiprocess capable unit that is lightweight and portable connects to 120V household power and is an excellent choice for MIG, DC TIG, Stick and Flux-Cored welding.
- Versatile Performance- Multiprocess unit capable of MIG welding 30-140 amps, DC TIG welding 10-120 amps, and Stick welding 25-90 amps.
- Easy to use- Simple two knob operation for controlling wire feed speed and voltage. Single button allows for easy process selection changes.
- Compact Design- Lightweight and portable at 34.5 lbs. Conveniently plugs into household 120V power.
- Versatile Performance
- Easy To Use
- Compact Design
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Gun Magnum® PRO 100L gun and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable assembly with brass connection and 8-pin trigger connector (K530-7). .025 in. (0.6 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty 3) .035 in. (0.9 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty. 3) Gasless nozzle for Innershield® welding Gas nozzle for MIG welding Spindle adapter for 8 in. (203 mm) diameter spools .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) wire diameter dual track drive roll for MIG and flux-cored welding (KP2948-1) PTA-9 TIG Torch (12.5 ft 1 pc) (K1782-16) Foot Pedal (K4361-1) Shielding Gas Apparatus Harris3000290 Gas Regulator (S25805) and 52 in. (1.3 m) hose (S19303) for use with Ar/ CO2 blend gases. For use with CO2 shielding gas
- order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter. Welding Wire Sample spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) diameter SuperArc® L-56 premium MIG wire Sample) spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) diameter Innershield NR-211-MP® flux-cored wire Other Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable Instruction manual Quick Start guide Electrode holder with 10 ft. cable for stick welding
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||14 in x 10.15 in x 18.6 in (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm)|
|Net Weight||56.5 lbs (25.628 kg)|
Maintenance & Repair