LIMITED-TIME OFFER (US Only)!
Buy a POWER MIG® 140 MP® Multi-Process Welder and receive a $100 VISA gift card rebate.
STACK & SAVE - Up to $200. ADD ACCESSORIES & FILLER METALS FOR MORE SAVINGS. Click on the link below for more details.
The POWER MIG 140 MP welding machine is a lightweight and portable welder that connects to 120 volt power. This machine is an excellent choice for MIG, Stick, Flux-Cored, and DC TIG welding. The intuitive user interface, easy setup, and full list of accessories permits welding in no-time
- Versatile Performance- Multiprocess unit capable of MIG welding 30-140 amps, DC TIG welding 10-120 amps, and Stick welding 25-90 amps.
- Easy to use- Simple two knob operation for controlling wire feed speed and voltage. Single button allows for easy process selection changes.
- Compact Design- Lightweight and portable at 34.5 lbs. Conveniently plugs into household 120V power.
- Versatile Performance
- Easy To Use
- Compact Design
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- (1) POWER MIG 140 MP Multi-Process Welder
- (1) Magnum PRO 100L Gun 10 ft Cable 8-pin
- (1) K1782-16 PTA-9 TIG Torch 12ft
- (1) K4361-1 Foot Pedal
- (3) Tapered Contact Tips .025 in
- (3) Tapered Contact Tips .035 in
- (1) Gasless Nozzle for Innershield Welding
- (1) Gas Nozzle for MIG Welding
- (1) Spindle Adapter for 8 in Spools
- (1) KP2948-1 Drive Roll .025-.035 in
- (1) 3000290 Gas Regulator and 52 in Hose
- (1) Sample Spool of SuperArc L-56 .025 in MIG Wire
- (1) Sample Spool of Innershield NR-211-MP .035 in Flux-Cored Wire
- (1) Work Clamp and 10 ft Cable
- (1) Electrode Holder with 10 ft Cable for Stick Welding
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||14 in x 10.15 in x 18.6 in (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm)|
|Net Weight||56.5 lbs (25.628 kg)|
Maintenance & Repair