The 6" by 8" Aluminized Fiberglass Hand Shield is a recommended accessory for high amperage semi-automatic welding applications. Three layer design combines PFR Rayon, Fiberglass and Split leather which reflects and insulates heat to increase comfort, glove longevity and can enhance safety. The hand shield features two elastic straps which stretch over all Lincoln welding gloves for versatile application and operator usage.
- Heat Reflection - PFR Rayon aluminized top layer reflects radiant heat to reduce glove temperature
- Recommend for high amperage applications to increase glove life, enhance safety and improve comfort
- Elastic Straps - Popular elastic strap design stretches over all Lincoln welding gloves for versatile usage
- Three layer design combines PFR Rayon, Fiberglass and Split leather for industrial performance
- Kevlar stitched seams to help prevent rips or tears
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov