SIMPLE, VERSATILE, RELIABLE
The POWER MIG 215 MPi multi-process welder is a reliable, easy-to-use machine for the general fabricator, small contractor or repair personnel. The sleek and solid ergonomic design with multiple lift points maximizes mobility around the shop, and user-friendly technology makes the setup process and selection of weld settings incredibly simple. Take on any job – MIG, TIG, Stick or Flux-Cored – with the versatile POWER MIG 215 MPi welder.
· Multi-Process Capable - Welds MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick, and DC TIG.
· Dual Input Voltage - 120V and 230V inputs so you can plug into any common power supply.
· Ergonomic Case - Sleek and robust case design with multiple lift points for ease of mobility around the shop.
· Built in TIG Solenoid and Foot Pedal Adapter The POWER MIG 215 MPi welder is designed to accept a TIG torch, no install required.
· Robust and Reliable Wire Drive – Ensures proper and consistent feeding for optimal welding experience.
· Ready.Set.Weld® Technology – Simplifies setup by recommending optimal welding parameters for each welding procedure.
· ArcFX® Technology - Provides instant visual feedback on how settings affect the weld outcome.
· Memory Capability - Easily recall saved settings to get welding faster.
· Lightweight and Portable - Only 48 lbs.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- (1) POWER MIG 215 MPi Multi-Process Welder
- (1) K4076-1 Magnum® PRO 175L Gun 10 ft. (3.0 m)
- (1) K1782-1 PTA-17 Ultra-Flex TIG Torch 12.5 ft (3.8m)
- (1) K1622-1 Twist Mate TIG Torch Adapter
- (1) K870 Foot Amptrol
- (1) KP508 PTA-17V TIG Torch Parts Kit
- (1) 230V to 120V Power Cord Adapter
- (1) Work Cable and Clamp
- (1) Electrode Holder and Lead Assembly
- (1) Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- (1) Gasless Nozzle
- (1) Gun Cable Liner (pre-installed in gun)
- (1) Spindle Adapter
- (1) ED030631 Sample 2 lb (0.91 kg) Spool of SuperArc® L-56® MIG Wire
- (2) Contact Tips 0.025 in (0.6 mm)
- (2) Contact TIps 0.035 in (0.9 mm)
- (1) Drive Rolls 0.025-0.030 in (0.6-0.8 mm) and 0.035 in (0.9 mm) (Installed)
- (1) Knurled Drive Roll 0.030-0.045 in (0.8-1.1 mm)
- (1) Wire Guide 0.045 in (1.1 mm) and 0.025-0.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm)(Installed)
Machine Inputs & Outputs
|Phase 1: Input Voltage #1 (Voltage/Phase/Hertz)||120/1/60|
|Phase 1: Rated Output #1A (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle)||MIG: 105A/19.25V/40% 80A/18V/100%|
|Phase 1: Rated Output #1B (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle)||TIG: 130A/15.2V/40% 100A/14V/100%|
|Phase 1: Rated Output #1C (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle)||Stick: 85A/23.4V/40% 60A/22.4V/100%|
|Phase 1: Input Current at Max Rated Ouput #1 (Current)||22A|
|Phase 1: Input Voltage #2 (Voltage/Phase/Hertz)||230/1/60|
|Phase 1: Rated Output #2A (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle)||MIG: 215A/24.8V/30% 120A/20V/100%|
|Phase 1: Rated Output #2B (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle)||TIG: 175A/17V/30% 110A/14.4V/100%|
|Phase 1: Rated Output #2C (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle)||Stick: 175A/27V/30% 110A/24.4V/100%|
|Phase 1: Input Current at MAX Rated Output #2 (Current)||29A|
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||15.08 in x 10.88 in x 23.14 in (383 mm x 276 mm x 588 mm)|
|Net Weight||48 lbs (21.8 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
|Output Range by Mode||MIG: 20-220A|
|Number of Operators per Machine||1|
|Machines Communication Technology||digital|
|Work Lead Connector Type||Dinse|
|Welding Gun Cable Assembly Length||Magnum PRO 175L|
|Work Cable Length||10 FT|
|Spool Gun Compatible (Duty)||Light|
Wire and TIG Feeders
|UI type||TFT - Graphic|
|Wire Feeders Processes||MIG
|Contact Tips Included||Yes|
|Maximum Wire Thickness||0.045 in (1.1 mm)|
|Minimum Wire Thickness||0.025 in (0.6 mm)|
|Sample MIG Wire Included||Yes|
|Input Current||120V: 15A, 230V: 15.9A|
|Output Range||120V: 20-140A DC 230V: 20-220A DC Max. OCV : 56V|
|Rated Output||120V: 105A/19.3/40% 230V: 215A/24.8V/30%|
Maintenance & Repair