PRECISE AUTOMATED SEAM TRACKING
Tactile seam tracking systems deliver precise automated seam tracking for submerged arc, GMAW, FCAW and GTAW welding processes. Ideal for repetitive welding applications, these systems are recommended over manual and semi-automatic welding to improve quality and consistency while reducing operational costs. A range of standard systems or customized solutions are available to meet the requirements of many tough production environments.
Easy to Set Up
Easy to Operate
- Operators can quickly learn to program and operate.
Simple System Selection (Pre-configured systems are available)
- Select the desired level of automation - one of two controllers and matching pendants.
- Choose a cross slide assembly based on load capacity required to handle the weight of the welding drive components.
- Determine the travel stroke length of each axis necessary to complete the weld.
- Select the application-specific seam sensor tip.
Advanced Controls Available - Gain these additional capabilities with the Advanced Programming Control (APC)
- Program the entire sequence of the weld cycle as a position-based or time-based configuration.
- Store up to 19 weld sequence programs.
Widespread Integration Capability
- Build a system around almost any welding power source, feeder and controlled group.
- Tactile probe with multiple tip options to precisely track most joint configurations
- Complete package for simplified ordering and installation
- Flexible integration with any welding power source, feeder and controller
- Advanced Controls Preinstalled
- Remote I/O to send and receive signals from external devices
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Order a Lincoln Electric One-Pak and get everything you need to complete a welding package - all with one order number.(Packages are unassembled.) K52021-1 Advanced Programming Control K52023-1 Advanced Process Pendant w/ 10 ft (3 m) Cable K52033-1 Cable 4 ft (1.2 m) K52030-1 Cable 10 ft (3 m) K52014-1010 CS250 Cross Slide 10 x 10 (254 x 254) K52019-1 Seam Sensor Assembly KP52026-1 Five Axis Probe Bracket KP52027-1 Weld Torch Mounting Kit KP52029-1 Sensor Insulator KP52028-1 Seam Sensor Tip PT012 1/8 in (3.2 mm) "
|Axis 1 Name||Horizontal|
|Axis 1 Type||Linear|
|Axis 1 Length||10 in. (254 mm)|
|Axis 1 Max Speed||32 ipm (813 mm/min)|
|Axis 1 Max Weight Capacity||250 lbs (114 kg) @ 12 in. (305 mm)|
|Axis 1 Control||Joystick/Seam Tracking|
|Axis 2 Name||Vertical|
|Axis 2 Type||Linear|
|Axis 2 Length||10 in. (254 mm)|
|Axis 2 Max Speed||32 ipm (813 mm/min)|
|Axis 2 Max Weight Capacity||250 lbs (114 kg) @ 12 in. (305 mm)|
|Axis 2 Control||Joystick/Seam Tracking|
|Typical Application||Heat Exchangers
High Pressure Piping
Marine Fabrication & Repair
Oil & Gas
Robotics/ Hard Automation
|Warranty||Cross Slide, Controller - 3 Years; Probe - 1 Year; Pendant, Cables, Accessories - 90 Days|