The APEX® 30S M85 MIG Ready Pak® CE system is a fully integrated and synchronized digital platform for controlling welding, torch motion and wire delivery. With weld data delivered between the controller and pendant instantly, the operator has immediate access to monitor, adjust and control each parameter throughout the process. Simple menus for operation and intuitive controls allow the user to easily operate the system and produce consistent welds for a wide range of applications.
- Complete process control from a single user interface
- Zero calibration required, closed loop motion with self diagnostics
- Programs can be stored on the controller or a USB drive for effortless operator selection and set up
- Utilizes on board data collection and logging or Checkpoint® Production Monitoring System
- USB port for quick transfer of data and information from system-to-system or system-to-PC
- Pendant is lightweight and balanced for one-handed operation, with large buttons and controls for easy operation while wearing protective gloves.
- Designed to withstand operator and environmental abuse.
Service and Maintenance
- The controller is designed to be quickly serviced in a production environment.
Easy to Operate
- Simple and logical navigation is easy for operators to learn.
- Illuminated full color display with clear type for trouble-free reading.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- K3168-1 - POWER WAVE® S500 CE ADVANCED PROCESS WELDER; K52217-1 - APEX® 30S MECHANIZED CONTROLLER; K52101-1 - HELIX M85 WELD HEAD; K52230-1 - HELIX SF70A-1 ONBOARD WIRE FEEDER; K52113-1 - APEX® 3 Series MIG PENDANT; K52259-25C - MAG PRO 550 LP12 MECH TWST MT W/ CNTLCBL; K3059-4 - INVERTER AND WIRE FEEDER CART; K52130-25 - PENDANT CABLE; S31281 - USB FLASH DRIVE 8GB; M23516 - APEX 30M CRATE
Machine Inputs & Outputs
|Phase 3: Input Voltage #1 (Voltage/Phase/Hertz)||208/230/380/415/460/575/3/50/60|
|Phase 3: Rated Output #1A (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle)||550A/41.5/40%|
|Phase 3: Rated Output #1B (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle)||450A/36.5V/100%|
|Phase 3: Input Current at Max Rated Ouput #1 (Current)||3PH/40% - 80/73/41/37/29A|
|Phase 3: Input Current at MAX Rated Output #2 (Current)||3PH/100% - 60/54/30/27/21A|
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||36 in x 29 in x 45 in (914 mm x 737 mm x 1143 mm)|
|Net Weight||636 lbs (289 kg)|
|Machines Processes||MIG (GMAW)|
|Output Range by Mode||5-550A DC|
|Number of Operators per Machine||1|
|Machines Communication Technology||ArcLink|
|Amphenol Pins (type of connector)||5|
|Work Lead Connector Type||Dinse|
Wire and TIG Feeders
|Number of driven rolls||2 rolls|
|Max spool diameter||200mm|
|UI type||TFT - Graphic|
|Max Rated Output Capable||500A|
|Max Wire Diameter (Solid)||1/16 in (1.6 mm)|
|Max Wire Diameter (Cored)||1/16 in (1.6 mm)|
|Welding Gun Cable Assembly Length||25 ft. (7.6m)|
Cross Country Pipeline
Construction & Field Erection
Elevated Temperature Piping
High Pressure Piping
LPG & LNG Storage Vessels
Marine Fabrication & Repair
Oil & Gas
Pipeline & Offshore
|Warranty||Power Supply - 3 Years; Controller, Pendant, Weld Head - 1 Year; Cables, Acessories - 30 Days|