120 or 230 VOLT AC INPUT COMPACT MULTI-PROCESS WELDER
The WELD-PAK® 180i MP DV welding machine is a lightweight and portable welder that connects to 120-Volt or 230-Volt power. This machine is an excellent choice for MIG, Stick, Flux-Cored and DC TIG welding. The intuitive user interface, easy setup and full list of accessories permits welding in no-time.The simple two knob control allows easy set up between the welding process. With the ability to switch to multiple processes you'll be ready to tackle any project. The Lincoln Electric WELD PAK® 180i MP DV is an excellent choice!
- Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing.
- Brass-to-brass gun connection enhances conductivity.
- Durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added drive torque and quiet operation.
- Easy-turn numeric drive tension indicator identifies optimized ranges for different wire types.
- Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy.
- Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter.
- Wide 20-180 amp welding output range for MIG, FCAW and Spool Gun
- Wide 10-165 amp welding output range for DC TIG
- Wide 25 to 160 amp welding output range for Stick
- MIG weld 24 gauge up to 5/16 in. sheet metal in a single pass. Weld up to 5/16 in. steel using self-shielded Lincoln Electric NR-211-MP wires. Stick weld to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm), and TIG weld to 1/8 in. (3.1 mm).
- Optional spool gun for MIG welding aluminum up to 3/16 in sold separately
- Lightweight and portable at 34.5 lbs
- Conveniently plugs into household 230 volt or 120 volt power with included adaptor.
Weld-Pak® 180i MP DV Product Video
- Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing
- Brass to brass gun connection enhances conductivity
- MIG - Wide 30-180 amp welding output for MIG, FCAW and Spool Gun allows for welding 24 gauge to 3/8" welding material
- TIG - Torch and Foot pedal sold separately; Wide 10-165 amp range permits welding on thin and thick steel and stainless
- Stick - Smooth arc starts prevent stick. Heavy duty electrode holder and cable included
- Perfect for the shop, farm, home or auto body shops
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Magnum Pro 100L gun and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable assembly with brass connection and 8-pin trigger connector
- .025 in. .030 in. and .035 in. (0.9 mm) contact tips (KH710 KH711 and KH712) (QTY 1 each size)
- Gasless nozzle for Innershield® welding (KH726)
- Gas nozzle for MIG welding (KH725)
- Spindle adapter for 8 in. diameter spools
- Shielding Gas Apparatus and Hose
- Work clamp and 10 ft. cable
- Electrode holder with 10ft cable
- 230 Volt to 120 Volt adapter
You May Also Need
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||13.6 in x 8.9 in x 18.1 in (345 mm x 224 mm x 460 mm)|
|Net Weight||34.5 lbs (15.6 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
|Output Range by Mode||30-180A MIG 10-165A DC TIG 25-160A Stick|
|Machines Maximum Weldable Thickness||5/16in.|
|Machines Minimum Weldable Thickness||24ga.|
Wire and TIG Feeders
|Number of driven rolls||1 roll|
|Max spool diameter||200mm|
|Max Wire Diameter (Solid)||3/64 in (1.2 mm)|
|Max Wire Diameter (Cored)||3/64 in (1.2 mm)|
|Wire Feeders Processes||MIG
|Contact Tips Included||Yes|
|Hand Shield Included||No|
|Maximum Wire Thickness||.035|
|Minimum Wire Thickness||.025|
|Safety Listing CSA||Yes|
|Sample Flux Wire Included||No|
|Sample MIG Wire Included||No|
|Wire Feed Amperage||30-180A|
|Wire Feed Duty Cycle||165A/22V/30%|
|Wire Feed Process||MIG and Flux-Cored|
|Stick Welders Amperage||25-160A|
|Minimum Electrode Thickness||1/8|
|Maximum Electrode Thickness||5/32|
|Input Voltage||120V or 230V|
|Input Power||120V/230V Single phase|
|Output Range||30-180A MIG, 10-165DC TIG, 25-160A Stick|
|Polarity||DC+ MIG and Stick or DC- TIG and FCAW|
|Rated Output||165A/22 V@30% MIG, 165A/16.6V/30% TIG, 160A/26.4V/25% Stick|