This kit comes with 3 products: Flux-Cored Wire Feed Welder, a pair of Extra Large Metal Working Gloves and a 1lb. Spool of 0.035 NR211 Flux-Cored Wire.
Plug in the Century FC90 flux-core wire feed welder anywhere common 120-Volt input power is available. The small lightweight, inverter design allows for portability weighing only 18lbs. Automatic thermal protector shuts off the output until the machine cools to a normal operating temperature.
Lincoln Electric Red Metal Working gloves provides protection. With this lightweight glove users will enjoy the added dexterity compared to other gloves.
Innershield® NR-211®-MP flux cored wire from Lincoln Electric is a versatile wire suitable for all-position welding of light gauge or thin plate.
Perfect kit with needed products to start any welding project.
- WELD ANYWHERE: Plug in the Century FC90 flux-cored wire feed welder anywhere 120V input power is available
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Ideal for maintenance and mobile welders, thanks to its small and lightweight inverter design and shoulder strap for portability
- FC90 WELDER FEATURES: Automatic thermal protector shuts off output until machine cools to a normal operating temperature; Easy to turn control knobs allow you to fine tune welding parameters; Conveniently load your spool of wire on top of machine
- SMOOTH OPERATION: Inverter power source makes it more efficient to operate and provides smoother weld characteristics compared to traditional welders
- PERFECT FOR SMALL WELD JOBS: This machine is best for DIY projects, hobbyists, home repairs and more; Infinite welding voltage allows fine-tuning of weld characteristics; 30% duty cycle at 80 Amp; 30-90 Amp range
- Perfect Handyman machine to have for any home project or DIY job