The Lincoln Electric Easy MIG® 180 Combo Kit comes ready to weld using MIG wire, Flux-cored wire or Stainless Steel.
208/230 Volt AC Input Compact Wire Welder
Get it done with the Easy MIG® 180 for farm, light fabrication, auto or home projects! If you have access to 208/230 volt input power, this machine is perfect for you.
Simple two knob control makes it easy to tackle thin steel, stainless or aluminum sheet metal with MIG welding or if you're wanting to weld thinking steel simply switch to flux-cored wire.
Lincoln Electric Easy-MIG® 180 is an excellent choice!
- Heavy Duty Wire Drive
- Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing.
- Brass-to-brass gun connection enhances conductivity.
- Durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added drive torque and quiet operation.
- Easy-turn numeric drive tension indicator identifies optimized ranges for different wire diameters.
- Capable Performance
- Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy.
- Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter.
- Wide 30-180 amp welding output range.
- MIG weld 24 gauge up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) sheet metal in a single pass. Weld up to 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) steel using self-shielded Lincoln Electric Innershield® (FCAW-S) wires.
Precise Feeding Performance for Soft Aluminum Wire.
The Magnum® 100SG spool gun is the lowest cost way to add reliable and precise wire feeding performance for soft aluminum wire. It’s easy to set up for novice and experienced welders on Lincoln Electric compact wire feeder/welders.
- Lightweight at only 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg).
- All aluminum alloys and recommended wire diameters can be fed with the same drive roll and liner assembly.
- Ergonomic grip and balanced design.
- Full travel mechanical trigger can be easily felt through a welding glove.
- 10 ft. (3.0 m) gun cable, control harness, and gun connector offers fast connections to the welding machine.
- No expensive gun or bulky adapter module is required.
- Cushioned carrying case protects the gun during transport and storage.
- Heavy Duty Wire Drive - Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing
- Brass-to-brass gun connection enhances conductivity
- Durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added drive torque and quiet operation
- Capable Performance - Forgiving arc makes dialing in Your application easy
- Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Spool Gun K2532-1
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||14 in x 10.15 in x 18.2 in (357 mm x 258 mm x 462 mm)|
|Net Weight||56 lbs (25.4 kg)|
|Machines Processes||MIG (GMAW)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
|Machines Maximum Weldable Thickness||1/2in.|
|Machines Minimum Weldable Thickness||24ga.|
Wire and TIG Feeders
|Number of driven rolls||1 roll|
|Wire Feeders Processes||MIG
|Contact Tips Included||Yes|
|Hand Shield Included||No|
|Instructional Media Included||Yes|
|Maximum Wire Thickness||.045|
|Minimum Wire Thickness||.025|
|Sample Flux Wire Included||Yes|
|Sample MIG Wire Included||Yes|
|Uses Argon Gas||Yes|
|Uses Argon/Carbon Dioxide Mixed Gas||Yes|
|Wire Feed Amperage||30-180A|
|Wire Feed Duty Cycle||30%|
|Wire Feed Process||MIG and Flux-Cored|
|Rated Output||208: 130A/17V/30%,230: 130A/20V/30%|