Adaptable to a wide range of processes including welding, laser, material handling, grinding and cutting, the Lincoln Electric® ANNEX™ Robotic Positioner Series provides customers with an unparalleled user-friendly experience in all of their robotic positioning needs. Customers are able to use the system controlled either robotically, servo controlled, or manually when needed.
- Adaptable to several robot manufacturers including FANUC, ABB, Yaskawa, KUKA, Kawasaki.
- Easy installation, with a "plug-and-play" aspect.
- Alternate specifications available upon request.
- Accommodate a variety of tool bed lengths with custom options available.
- Weld ground isolation reduces risk of electrical damage to the positioner or robot controller.
- Built for continuous performance in demanding applications.
- Designed for maximum static and dynamic stiffness, reducing air-cut speeds.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov