COMBINING COBOT SAFETY + ADVANCED WELDING CAPABILITIES.
The Cooper Hybrid enables steel, stainless and aluminum welding with an industrial grade FANUC® robot and advanced welding capabilities, such as touch sensing, multi-pass and Thru-Arc Seam Tracking (TAST). Systems can be configured for standard MIG welding or Lincoln Electric's heavy deposition HyerFill® twin-wire welding solution.
- Increase productivity with a wide range of available processes including Hyperfill, HDT, Aluminum Welding and Plasma Cutting.
- A user-friendly system designed for straightforward operation.
- Bring every part to the system. Unlimited welding capability in work zone.
- FANUC CR-15iA Collaborative Arc Welding Robotic Arm
- DCS Safety Software
- Constant Path Software
- Lincoln Electric Weld Library
- Lincoln Electric Checkpoint Software
- All Equipment Contained on Palletized Base
- Power Wave R450
- AutoDrive 4R220
- Magnum PRO Air-Cooled Torch
|System Type||Collaborative Robot System.|
|Robot Programming Training Included||Yes|
|Fume Extraction Equipment||Required. Sold Separately.|