Rugged, Proven Construction for Wire Welding
The rugged CV400 is ready to tackle MIG and cored wire fabrication and production work in a variety of industries: transportation, heavy equipment, structural steel, railroad, furniture, appliances and sheet metal fabrication. Simple fixed inductance, time-proven technology and heavy-duty construction will deliver years of reliable performance.
- Lincoln Electric unique fixed inductance design - Delivers exceptional short-circuit metal transfer characteristics.
- 115V and 42V wire feeder auxiliary power - With circuit breaker protection.
- Connect wire feeders via either - 14-pin MS-type or terminal strip.
- Internal components, including windings, rectifiers and circuit boards - Coated to protect against the effects of moisture and corrosion.
- Seven year warranty on the output rectifier.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- CV400 Power Source (K1346-13)
- LF-72 Bench Model Heavy Duty (K2327-6)
- Control Cable 10 ft. (3.0 m) (K1797-10)
- 035-.045 in. (0.9-1.1 mm) Drive Rolls for Solid Wire & Guide
- Heavy Duty Wire Reel Stand 60 lb wire pkg max (K1524-3)
- Weld Power Cable - 10 ft (Qty 2 - K1842-10)
- Work Clamp (K910-2)
- Harris® Flowmeter Regulator and 10 ft Gas Hose (3100211)
- [Shipped fully assembled]
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||42.8 in x 22.2 in x 32 in (1087 mm x 564 mm x 813 mm)|
|Net Weight||475 lbs (215.46 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Flux-Cored (FCAW)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
|Max Rating||500 A|
|Output Range by Mode||60-500 A|
|Machines Communication Technology||analog|
|Wire Feeder Supply Voltage||115VAC
|Amphenol Pins (type of connector)||14|
|Work Lead Connector Type||Lug|
Wire and TIG Feeders
|Number of driven rolls||2 rolls|
|Max spool diameter||60lb|
|Max Rated Output Capable||500A|
|Max Wire Diameter (Solid)||1/16 in (1.6 mm)|
|Max Wire Diameter (Cored)||5/64 in (2 mm)|
|Power Source to Feeder Communication Connector Type||14-pin|
|Max Spool Size (lbs)||60|
|Max Spool Size (kg)||30|
|Wire Feeders Processes||MIG
|Output Range||12-42V,60-500A DC|
|Typical Application||General Fabrication|