Whether in a shop or in the field, the Flextec 350X welder is built to perform. Equipped with CrossLinc® technology, the Flextec 350X welder can be controlled from hundreds of feet away without expensive and inconvenient control cables. Desert Duty® and IP23 rated, it can withstand harsh outdoor conditions and outperform other welders in its class. In the field, the Flextec 350XP is a rugged multi-process power source, this model stays reliable and offers much more than other inverter-based welders in its class. In the shop, the Flextec 350XP model is built to work with all 42V feeders for your factory applications. It is also compatible with Arclink® digital feeders to provide basic pulsed MIG and synergic modes and memories for quick setup and seamless connectivity.
- CrossLinc compatible
- Built-in basic pulsed MIG capability.
- Simple – streamlined operator panel minimizes setup time.
- Reliable – components designed to stay cool in high temperature environments, IP23 and Desert Duty.
- Fabrication and Manufacturing
- Basic pulsed MIG applications
- Field Construction
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov