A RUGGED MULTI-PROCESS POWER SOURCE FOR MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY
Out on the construction jobsite or in most fabrication shops, it pays to keep it simple. The Flextec® 350X PowerConnect multi-process welder is designed for that kind of environment. These multi-process welders are easy to setup and easy to operate, yet rugged and flexible enough to be used in construction, fabrication, shipbuilding and other heavy-duty applications.
- Streamlined operator panel minimizes setup time
- Plug in to any 200-600V, 1 or 3 phase power
- Easy process selection
- Built on industry proven design elements of other popular Lincoln Electric welders
- Components designed to run cool for long life in high temperature environments
- Fully encapsulated and environmentally protected electronics
- Engineered for outdoor use and harsh environments (IP23 rated)
- Compatible with across-the-arc, analog, digital or CrossLinc™ feeders
- Premium multi-process arc characteristics works with all DC wire, stick and TIG processes
- Choice of models to fit any application and budget
- Lightweight and portable
- Connects automatically to any input voltage anywhere in the world. 200-600V single or 3-phase, 50 or 60Hz
- Capable of basic pulsed MIG output for greater control and reduced spatter
- Desert Duty Rated for extreme temperatures up to 55C
- Offered in 4-pack and 6-pack inverter rack configuraitons
- Wide 5-425A amperage range
- Capable of arc gouging with up to 1/4" carbons
- Full functionality without control cables
- Enables remote procedure setting at the feeder to improve weld quality
- Increase arc time with fewer trips to the power source to adjust settings
- Improves safety by reducing jobsite clutter
CROSSLINC™ TECHNOLOGY: SOLVING SITE WELDING ISSUES
Worker safety, weld quality, productivity and equipment reliability come to mind when welding on site or on large structures. In these environments, it is typical for the operator to work closely with a rugged, compact and lightweight wire feeder, connected to a weather-resistant power source hundreds of feet away. Until now, portable wire feeders have been available in two configurations: basic ‘across-the-arc’ models or portable feeders equipped with an added control cable.
‘Across-the-arc’ models are powered by the weld cable. This configuration provides benefits of fewer cables running back to the power source, but voltage control at the point-of-use is not possible.
The addition of a control cable to the system allows the operator to adjust voltage at the point-of-use, but these cables can be costly and add additional complexity to the production environment.
There has to be a better way.
- PowerConnect allows for Automatic connecting to any incoming voltage 200-575VAC, single or three-phase, 50 or 60Hz
- Built in pulse programs for carbon steel stainless steel, metal core and aluminum. Requires use of a Power Feed ArcLink wire feeder.
- Ultimate process flexibility. Supports MIG, TIG, Stick, FluxCored and Carbon Gouging
- Ultimate feeder flexibility. Supports CrossLinc wire feeders, 14-pin analog wire feeders, 5-pin ArcLink digital wire feeders
- Proven Reliability. Based on the same proven platform as the previous Flextec machines and lab and field tested to perform in extreme environments
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||17 in x 13 in x 24 in (432 mm x 330 mm x 609 mm)|
|Net Weight||84 lbs (38.1 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
|Output Range by Mode||5-425|
|Machines Communication Technology||analog
|Wire Feeder Supply Voltage||40VDC|
|Amphenol Pins (type of connector)||5
|Work Lead Connector Type||Tweco|
|Input Current||3 Phase 350A/34V/60%; 208-220/220-230/380-415/460/575,45/40/23/19/15; 1 Phase 350A/34V/60%; 380-415/460/575, 39/32/26; 1 Phase 300A/32V/60%; 200-208/220-230, 62/56|
|Input Power||3 Phase, 200-208/220-230/380-415/460/575 - 50/60 Hz , 1 Phase, 380-415/460/575 - 50/60 Hz ,1 Phase, 200-208/220-230 - 50/60 Hz|
|Output Range||3 Phase 200-600V: 5-425A Max OCV 80V DC,1 Phase 380-575V: 5-425A Max OCV 80V DC,1 Phase 200-230V: 5-350A Max OCV 67V DC|
|Rated Output||3 Phase 200-600V: 350A/34V/60% - 300A/32V/100% ,1 Phase 380-575V: 350A/34V/60% - 300A/32V/100% ,1 Phase 200-230V: 300A/32V/60% - 280A/31V/100%|
|Typical Application||Cross Country Pipeline
Construction & Field Erection