The Flextec 500X / DLF-82 Ready-Pak is the perfect 500A fabrication shop pulsed MIG system. Utilizing the tough and reliable Flextec 500X multi-process power source, the ready-pak combines the DLF-82 wire feeder for a 500A system that is simple and reliable with the added benefit of pulsed MIG capability, as well as true multi-process support.
- Lincoln Ready-Paks are fully assembled. Just connect power and add wire and sheilding gas.
- Includes assembled inverter / wire feeder cart
- Simple to Use – For synergic setup, choose desired weld process, wire type, wire diameter and gas type.
- Synergic weld modes = one knob control. Set higher wire feed speeds for thicker materials and lower wire feed speeds for thinner materials. Voltage is automatically adjusted.
- Pulsed MIG Support – lower spatter, greater puddle control, more forgiving MIG process.
- 380-575V 3-phase input power required
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Flextec 500X / DLF-82 Ready-Pak
- DLF-Feeder Cart Mounting Bracket | K5395-1
- Flextec® 500X Locking Foot Kit | K3056-2
- Weld Power Cable - Lug to Lug (3/0, 600A, 60%) - 10 ft (3 m) | K1842-10
- Cart for Inverter and Wire Feeder | K3059-4
- DLF-82 Bench Model (w/ Gun) | K5282-3
- Model 355-2Ar-58010 Flowmeter Regulator Shielding Gas Kit | 3100211
- Flextec® 500X Multi-Process Welder | K3607-1
|Machines Processes||MIG (GMAW)
Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
Wire and TIG Feeders
|Number of driven rolls||2 rolls|
|Input Voltage||380/460/575V, 3-Phase|
|Typical Application||General Fabrication|