VIKING® 1840 Series with 4C® Lens Technology
The VIKING 1840 Series, provides the best optical clarity available in a welding helmet today and comes with a unique external shade control knob for seamless shade changes. The 1840 Series comes with our exclusive 4C® Lens Technology which improves the performance of the lens in the 4 most important categories to the welder:
- Clarity - Optical Clarity 1/1/1/1
- Color - Real Color View
- Carat - Light Weight
- Cut - Even Shade From Any Angle
The 4C Lens Technology upgrade to Lincoln Electrics VIKING® welding helmets improves visibility and reduces eye strain by minimizing the traditional lime green coloring in the helmet view screen.
Leather Sleeved Welding Jacket
The traditional leather sleeved welding jacket is constructed of split leather sleeves for added heat resistance and durability. While the jacket body is made of 9 oz. flame retardant cotton for balanced protection and comfort.
3 Pairs of Welding Gloves
For improved performance, the industrial welding gear ready pak comes with 3 different pairs of welding gloves which are designed for specific welding processes. The design of each pair of gloves provides different heat resistance and dexterity characteristics based on the intended welding process.
Essential Welding Tools
The industrial welding gear package includes a chipping hammer and wire brush which are needed for Stick welding, welding pliers for MIG or Flux Core and a soapstone for general purpose use.
- 1840 Series Auto-darkening Welding Helmet with 4C Lens Technology to provide clear view of arc & puddle while reducing eye strain
- Leather Sleeved Welding Jacket provides enhanced upper body protection and improved durability
- 3 Pairs of Welding Gloves for ideal performance for multiple welding or cutting processes
- Includes 11 separate PPE, tool or accessory products for all welding processes and oxyfuel cutting
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov