CarbonElite™ arc gouging carbon electrodes are made of a proprietary composition to deliver high efficiency metal removal. The copper coated carbons offer excellent arc stability and generate less heat for a controlled melt off rate. Available in pointed, jointed, flat and hollow electrode types for use in numerous semi-automatic or automatic applications.
- Used primarily in automatic gouging applications but can also be used manually
- Large, long duration gouges commonly seen in the shipbuilding or foundry industries
- Circular gouges on pipe and tanks
- Full copper coating improves arc stability and reduces heat generation
- Consistent melt-off rate for smooth, uniform grooves
- High density forumula increases durability
- Premium synthetic graphite composition extends electrode life to maximize metal removal