2-Roll Heavy Duty Industrial Feeders
Designed for MIG and cored wire welding in job shop and manufacturing environments, these rugged wire feeders are built to deliver reliable performance day after day.
- Patented MAXTRAC® heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
- Brass-to-brass gun connections for better electrical conductivity that results in better arc performance.
- Totally tool-less drive rolls and wire guide installation.
- Gear-driven wire drive rolls slide on and off easily.
- Calibrated wire feed speed dial for precise and accurate settings.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- LF-72 Wire Feeder
- Bench Model
- Standard Duty includes:
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||12.6 in x 10.9 in x 22.5 in (320 mm x 277 mm x 572 mm)|
|Net Weight||52 lbs (24 kg)|
|Max Rating||500 A|
Wire and TIG Feeders
|Number of driven rolls||2 rolls|
|Max spool diameter||Drum|
|Max Rated Output Capable||500A|
|Max Wire Diameter (Solid)||1/16 in (1.6 mm)|
|Max Wire Diameter (Cored)||5/64 in (2 mm)|
|Power Source to Feeder Communication Connector Type||14-pin|
|Gun Bushing||Tweco #2-#4|
|Wire Feeders Processes||MIG
|Safety Listing CSA||Yes|
|Safety Listing UL||Yes|
|Input Voltage||24-42 VAC|
|Typical Application||General Fabrication|