Twin Wire MIG Productivity Without Complexity
Designed to revolutionize heavy fabrication productivity, the patented HyperFill® twin wire MIG solution allows for increased deposition rates without compromising puddle stability or weld quality. Utilizing a single powersource, a single wire feeder, a single tip, and Lincoln Electric premiumwire, this innovative solutiondelivers a wide, smooth arc cone that allows for deposition rates above 18lbs/hr | 8.2 kg/hr. (24 lbs/hr. | 10.9 kg/hr robotic) without added system or operator complexity.
- Convenient Ready-Pak® - Comes ready to weld within minutes!
- Dual Process Ready - Run HyperFill and a single wire process on the same system.
- Advanced Connectivity - All Power Wave®systems come standard with access to Lincoln Electric Power Wave®Manager and Lincoln Electric Checkpoint®Production Monitoring allowing for advanced remote configuration, process control, and quality assurance.
- Compact and Durable - IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- Patented PowerConnect®Technology - Automatically adjusts to input power from 200-600V, 50 or 60 Hz, single phase or three phase. Welding output remains constant through the entire input voltage range.
- Tribrid®Power Module - Exceptional welding performance with high power factor and efficiency.
- 115V (10A) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle - Features Surge Blocker™Technology to ensure simultaneous welding performance is not compromised by high starting current devices such as grinders (typically requiring 60A or more peak surge current).
- Smart Fan Operation - Only runs when needed to minimize noise and energy consumption.
- Solution Requirements » HyperFill®is a patented and licensed twin-wire MIG solution that is designed to perform specifically with select Lincoln Electric welding wire. The solution requires a licensed waveform which may require an additional purchase. For more details, reference document MC20-106.
Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
For a full list of available welding processes and waveforms as well as software update details for Power Wave®advanced process welding systems, please visit:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov