PORTABLE, POWERFUL, MULTI-PROCESS
The multi-process Power Wave® S350 is packed with Lincoln Electric performance technology and innovation. Built to be the best in class advanced process welding machine, the Power Wave® S350 features advanced welding waveforms optimized to provide for nearly any application.
- Patented PowerConnect® Technology - Automatically adjusts to input power from 200-600V, 50 or 60 Hz, single phase or three phase. Welding output remains constant through the entire input voltage range.
- Tribrid® Power Module - Exceptional welding performance with high power factor and efficiency.
- CheckPoint® - A cloud-based system to view or analyze your welding data. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more.
- Optional 115V (10A) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle - Features patent-pending Surge Blocker™ Technology to ensure simultaneous welding performance is not compromised by high starting current devices such as grinders (typically requiring 60A or more peak surge current).
- Compact and Durable Case - IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- Standard Ethernet - Allows for easy software upgrades through www.powerwavesoftware.com.
- Modular platform allows for customization to your welding needs. Modules can be stacked directly beneath power source for clean and convenient configuration whether stationary or on a cart.
- All Power Wave® systems come standard with access to Lincoln Electric Power Wave® Manager and Lincoln Electric Checkpoint® Production Monitoring allowing for advanced remote configuration, process control, and quality assurance.
- Optional 115V AC duplex power receptacle provides power accessories such as grinders and water coolers.
- Compact and Durable - IP23 rated
- Patented PowerConnect® Technology automatically adjust and maintains consistent output through an input power range of 200v - 600v.
- Convenient Ready-Pak® comes ready to weld within minutes!
Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
For a full list of available welding processes and waveforms as well as software update details for Power Wave® advanced process welding systems, please visit:
- Order a Lincoln Ready-Pak and get an assembled welding package. Power Wave S350 Power Source (K2823-3)
- Power Feed 84 Wire Feeder (Bench Model) (K3328-13)
- 0.035 in. (0.9 mm) Drive Roll and Split Wire Guide Kit (KP1505-035S)
- 0.040 - .045 in. (1.0 - 1.2 mm) Drive Roll and Split Wire Guide Kit (KP1505-045S)
- Magnum PRO Curve
- 400 Gun and Cable Package (K2952-2-10-45)
- Work Lead and Wire Feeder Power Source Cables Package - 350 amps
- 60% duty cycle with Tweco style Cam-Lock connectors and Ground Clamp (K1803-2)
- Inverter and Wire Feeder Cart Harris Flowmeter and Regulator (3100211)
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||52 in x 991 in x 26 in (1321 mm x 991 mm x 660 mm)|
|Net Weight||120.658 lbs (120.658 kg)|
|Machines Communication Technology||ArcLink|
|Amphenol Pins (type of connector)||5|
Wire and TIG Feeders
|Power Source to Feeder Communication Connector Type||5-pin|
|Accesories Communication Connector Type||12-pin|
|Input Current||3PH/40% - 39/35/19/17/14A,1PH/40% - 60/61/NA/NA/NA A|
|Output Range||5-350A DC|