PORTABLE, POWERFUL, MULTI-PROCESS
The multi-process Power Wave® S500 is packed with Lincoln Electric performance technology and innovation. Built to be the best in class advanced process welding machine, the Power Wave® S500 features advanced welding waveforms optimized to provide for nearly any application.
- Patented PowerConnect® Technology - Automatically adjusts to input power from 200-600V, 50 or 60 Hz, single phase or three phase. Welding output remains constant through the entire input voltage range.
- Tribrid® Power Module - Exceptional welding performance with high power factor and efficiency.
- CheckPoint® - A cloud-based system to view or analyze your welding data. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more.
- Optional 115V (10A) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle - Features patent-pending Surge Blocker™ Technology to ensure simultaneous welding performance is not compromised by high starting current devices such as grinders (typically requiring 60A or more peak surge current).
- Compact and Durable Case - IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- Standard Ethernet - Allows for easy software upgrades through www.powerwavesoftware.com.
- Modular platform allows for customization to your welding needs. Modules can be stacked directly beneath power source for clean and convenient configuration whether stationary or on a cart.
- All Power Wave® systems come standard with access to Lincoln Electric Power Wave® Manager and Lincoln Electric Checkpoint® Production Monitoring allowing for advanced remote configuration, process control, and quality assurance.
- Optional 115V AC duplex power receptacle provides power accessories such as grinders and water coolers.
- Compact and Durable - IP23 rated for harsh environments
- Patented PowerConnect® Technology automatically adjust and maintains consistent output through an input power range of 200v - 600v.
Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
For a full list of available welding processes and waveforms as well as software update details for Power Wave® advanced process welding systems, please visit:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov