FLEXIBLE CONFIGURATION. ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES.
Choose the Power Wave® S700 model for high amperage, high duty cycle applications in the heavy equipment, transportation and other fabrication industries. Typically recommended for 1/16 inch (1.6 mm) wire diameter and up, the Power Wave®\ S700 can be used in semiautomatic, hard automation or robotic environments - even for high deposition synchronized tandem welding applications. The machine is also suitable for arc gouging.
- Low Operating Cost - Operates at a high 88% efficiency with a 95% minimum power factor (at rated output)
- Severe Duty - Can be stored outdoors. IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments
- iARC™ Digital Control - 90 times faster than the previous generation, delivering a responsive arc
- Standard ArcLink®, Ethernet, and DeviceNet™ Communication - Offers remote process monitoring, control and troubleshooting
- True Energy™ - Measures, calculates and displays instantaneous energy in the weld for critical heat input calculations
- Checkpoint™ - A cloud-based data collection tool allows customers to view and analyze welding data. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more
- Fan-As-Needed™ (F.A.N.) - Reduces power consumption and the amount of debris that gets drawn into the machine by shutting the fan down when it is not needed
- Standard 115V (10A) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle - Features patent pending Surge Blocker™ Technology to ensure simultaneous welding performance is not compromised by high starting current devices such as grinders (typically requiring 60A or more peak surge current)
- High output for the most demanding applications
- Severe Duty IP23 rating for harsh environments
- All Power Wave® systems come standard with access to Lincoln Electric Power Wave® Manager and Lincoln Electric Checkpoint® Production Monitoring allowing for advanced remote configuration, process control, and quality assurance.
Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
For a full list of available welding processes and waveforms as well as software update details for Power Wave® advanced process welding systems, please visit:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov