Ni-alloyed flux-cores wires with higher yield and tensile properties than OS 81Ni1/K2-HSR thanks to Molybdenum addition. Due to their mechanical properties, these wires provide significant value for industry segments such as nuclear, pipelines and pressure vessels.
- Outershield 91K2-HSR is low alloyed rutile flux cored wire and provides significant value for industry segments such as nuclear, pipelines and pressure vessels. Specific design for stress relieved applications, guaranteed impact properties after PWHT.
- Superior weldability, low spatter, good bead appearance and outstanding operators appeal
- Exceptional mechanical properties
- Superior product consistency with optimal alloy control
- Excellent wire feeding
- Specific design to withstand high heat input procedures
- Welding of 550MPa steels
- PWHT applications
- All except vertical down
- M21 : Mixed gas Ar+ (>15-25%) CO2, Gas flow : 15-25l/min
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov