ADVANCING THE MANUFACTURING SKILLS OF THE NEXT GENERATION
As businesses of all sizes now compete on a global stage, manufacturing companies are challenged to increase productivity, improve quality and reduce costs.
These challenges, coupled with the critical skilled labor shortage, drive many manufacturers to implement automated welding fabrication. Employers everywhere are demanding that prospective employees be trained in robotic fabrication technologies. Educators are rapidly moving to respond.
The Lincoln Electric ClassMate® Robotic Trainer provides the education community with a complete advanced manufacturing solution for robotic welding training.
- Includes everything you need to present robotic manufacturing
- Exclusive use of Fanuc® robots - number one most popular robot manufacturer in the U.S.
- Large expandable work surface and enclosure easily sets up in seconds.
- Full-featured, operational robotic welding power source
- Integrated fume control
- Fits through a standard doorway to teach and practice programming in a classroom and move to the lab to practice welding
- Integrated safety measures in system and software
- 2 Basic Robotic Programming class seats
APPLY THE CLASSMATE INTO MULTIPLE PROGRAMS
- Industrial, Mechanical and Advanced Manufacturing Welding
- Engineering or Technology
- Production Processes
- Lean Manufacturing and Manufacturing Management
- 3D / CAD / Virtual Prototyping Programming Classes
- Manufacturing Operations, Mechatronics, Quality Control and Inspection
The Lincoln Electric Robotic ClassMate cell is a complete robotic training solution designed to meet the need for advanced manufacturing training. Instructors can teach robotic concepts in the classroom and quickly move to the lab for welding practice. Students can perform offline programming and then test their skills at a manufacturing-ready robotic cell.
BENEFITS OF ROBOTIC WELDING TRAINING:
Provide students with advanced manufacturing skills.
Increase student participation and engagement with a hands-on training solution.
Teach robotics using the equipment implemented in manufacturing and fabrication facilities.
Accelerate student skills and capabilities for high graduation employment rates.
Pique interest and enrollment with this exciting recruitment tool.
- WeldPRO Training Program and Software
- Classroom Ready - teach programming in the classroom and move through standard doorway to the lab for welding
- New expandable work surface sets up in seconds
- Integrated fume control
- Curriculum, Train-the-Trainer programs and offline programming software for students available
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Robotic 3-in-1 Welding Fixture - The patent pending 3-in-1 adjustable welding fixture is designed for use on a robotic weld training system. It enables the welding instructor to teach common industry-standard joints and positions
- all in one simple device. Miniflex Welding Fume Extractor - A portable
- effective high vacuum system for the removal and filtration of welding fumes in confined and other hard to reach spaces. Integrates into bracket on cell. EN 20 Extraction Nozzle - Funnel extraction nozzle stand offers positioning flexibility. Custom Lettering Program - Preprogrammed with easy to use high quality lettering. Robotic Welding Project Based Lesson (K3976-2) - Offer instructors more than a dozen complete project curriculum designed to encourage active inquiry
- higher level thinking and easy integration into advanced manufacturing education programs. Includes learning activities
- step-by-step instructions and discussion questions. Basic Robotic Programming Class 3-5 Days for up to 2 instructors WeldPRO Training Program and Software Additional WeldPRO Instructor Seat
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||in x in x in ( mm x mm x mm)|
|Net Weight||453.6 lbs (453.6 kg)|