Choose the Ranger® 305 D for extended fuel efficiency and compatibility with diesel-powered fleets. The small footprint offers up to 305 amps of multi-process welding output and 10 kW single-phase AC power for motor starting, tools, and inverter welders for extended range and process capability.
- Expanded Capabilities – Offers up to 305 amps of welding current to tackle numerous welding and carbon arc gouging applications. Select one of four basic process modes including CC-Stick, Downhill Pipe, DC Touch Start TIG®, and CV-Wire.
- Generator Output – Provides up to 10 kW of continuous single-phase power to run industrial tools such as plasma cutters, pumps, or inverter welders.
- Patented Chopper® Technology – Experience premium arc performance with minimized spatter for stick or pipe welding. Features a built-in “hot” start for easier starts and restrikes.
- Precision Tuning – Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output. Utilize Arc Force control for a soft or more forceful digging arc.
- Reliable Operations – Engineered tough and field proven for ruggedness and durability to meet the most challenging job site needs and harshest environments.
- Industrial Diesel Engine – Powered by a 18.8 hp, naturally aspirated Kubota® diesel engine. Runs smooth and quiet while meeting EPA Tier 4 Final compliance.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||29.9 in x 21.5 in x 52.3 in (759 mm x 546 mm x 1327 mm)|
|Net Weight||698 lbs (317 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-SS)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
|Max Rating||305A / 29V / 100% @ 104°F (40°C)|
|Output Range by Mode||CC-Stick: 20 – 305 Amps, Downhill Pipe (CC): 40-300 Amps, Touch Start TIG: 20 – 250 Amps, CV-Wire: 14 – 29 Volts|
|Open Circuit Voltage||60 Peak OCV at 1800 RPM|
|Rated Gouging Carbon Diameter||3/16 in (5.0 mm)|
Engine Driven Welders
|Single Phase Auxiliary Output||10,000 Watts Continuous, 120/240V|
|Auxiliary Output Frequency||60 Hz|
|Receptacle Types||NEMA 5-20R
|Engine Brand & Model||Kubota® D722|
|Engine Description||3 Cylinder Naturally Aspirated Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|Engine Horsepower||18.8 hp (14.0 kW)|
|Engine Block Size & Displacement||43.9 cu. in (798 cc), Bore x Stroke - 2.64 in x 2.68 in (67 mm x 68 mm)|
|Emissions Rating||US EPA Tier 4 Final|
|High Idle Operating Speed @ Rated Output||3600|
|Low Idle Operating Speed||2450|
|Sound Rating @23 ft. (7m)||80.6 dBA|
|Fuel Tank Size (US gal.)||12 US gal.|
|Fuel Tank Size (L)||45.4 L|
|Oil Capacity (qts.)||3.4 qts.|
|Oil Capacity (L)||3.2 L|
|Coolant Capacity (US gal.)||.85 US gal|
|Coolant Capacity (L)||3.6 L|
Cross Country Pipeline
Construction & Field Erection
Maintenance & Repair
Oil & Gas
|Warranty||3 Years Parts and Labor - Engine warranted separately by engine manufacturer|