The Invertec V160-T is a small but rugged, high-performance DC TIG and Stick welder designed for alloy fabrication, process piping, or critical maintenance work. Weighing in at a portable 24 pounds, the machine automatically connects to 120V or 230V service and features simple torch connections that provide for quick changeover from TIG to Stick welding.
QUALITY WELDS FOR CRITICAL APPLICATIONS
Built in pulsing functions help minimize heat input on thin materials, and provide for a faster freezing weld puddle for uphill welding on curved surfaces such as process piping. The TIG pulser also helps moderate filler metal deposition for consistent bead appearance.
High-frequency TIG starting
Makes it easy to establish an arc under a variety of conditions. Enhances quality by minimizing the potential for weld contamination created by tungsten inclusions in the weld.
Ideally suited for external operations
The Invertec V160-T’s light-weight and adjustable shoulder strap enable welding in the field.
- High-frequency TIG starting makes it easy to establish an arc under a variety of conditions
- Pulsing functions allow for better control on thin materials and faster freezing for uphill welding
- Ideally suited for maintenance operations and other external operations
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 115V Input cord (10 ft) and Plug (NEMA 5-15P)
- 20 Amp Plug (NEMA 5-20P)
- Twist-Mate Torch Adapter for PTA-9 or -17 One-piece Torch
- Fully Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Work Clamp and Cable
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||13 in x 8 in x 17 in (330 mm x 203 mm x 432 mm)|
|Net Weight||33 lbs (14.969 kg)|
|Rated Output||TIG: 90A/14.6V/100%, 110A/14.4V/100%, 130A/15.2V/100% Stick: 60A/22.4V/100%, 80A/23.2V/100%, 130A/22.2V/100%|
Maintenance & Repair
Pipeline & Offshore