Interested in welding? Ready to try your hand at wire welding? Have we got the welder for you - the Handy MIG® from Lincoln Electric! This compact, portable and lightweight wire feed welder plugs into a 115V, 20 amp outlet and is user friendly. Four voltage settings and continuous wire feed speed adjustment allow you to weld mild steel from 24 gauge to 1/8" thick. And, it's easy to get started since practically everything you'll need to MIG weld is in the box - gun and cable assembly, work cable and clamp, gas nozzle, gas regulator and hose, spool of solid wire, contact tips and handshield with filter plate and lens. Just add a cylinder of shielding gas. But that's not all - there's also a spool of selfshielded, flux-cored wire, contact tips, and chipping hammer/brush so you can use your Handy MIG® to weld with gasless, flux-cored wire too.
· 35-88 amps output.
· Welds up to 1/8 in. mild steel.
· Welds both MIG (shielding gas sold separately) and flux-cored.
· Plugs into household 115V, 20 amp outlet.
· Cold contactor safety feature keeps welding wire electrically “cold” until gun trigger is pressed.
· Compact, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
· Great for home repair and hobby projects on light gauge mild steel found around most households.
· Continuous wire feed speed adjustment and selectable voltage ranges for precise control.
· Fan-cooled for long life expectancy.
· One year warranty on parts and labor. (90 days warranty on gun and cable).
- 35-88 amps output.
- Welds up to 1/8 in. mild steel.
- Welds both MIG (shielding gas sold separately) and flux-cored.
- Plugs into household 115V, 20 amp outlet.
- Cold contactor safety feature keeps welding wire electrically °Cold until gun trigger is pressed.