The Power Wave® C300 is an advanced compact multi-process power source with an integrated wire feeder. It’s ideal for welding on a wide variety of materials, including aluminum, stainless, and nickel materials - where arc performance is critical.
- Patented PowerConnect® Technology - Automatically adjusts to input power from 200-600V, 50 or 60 Hz, single phase or three phase. Welding output remains constant through the entire input voltage range.
- Tribrid™ Power Module - Exceptional welding performance with high power factor and efficiency.
- CheckPoint™ - A cloud-based data collection tool allows customers to view and analyze welding data on almost any device - desktop, laptop, iPhone® or iPad®, Blackberry® and others. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more.
- Compact and Durable Case - IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- Integrated TIG Torch and Spool Gun Solenoid - Makes for fast changeovers to TIG welding or spool gun operation.
- Patented PowerConnect® Technology
- Tribrid™ Power Module
- CheckPoint Cloud-Based Data Collection Tool
- Compact and Durable Case IP23 Rated
- Integrated TIG Torch and Spool Gun Solenoid
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- K2675-2 Power Wave C300 Base Unit
- K2734-2 Understorage Cart
- K2951-2-6-45 Magnum PRO Curve 300 Gun Package w/Magnum PRO front end expendables
- K2505-3 TIG Torch Twist Mate-to-Stud adapter
- K1782-12 PTA-17 Pro-Torch TIG Torch with Ultra-Flex Cable, 12 ft. (3.7 m), 1 pc.
- K1622-1 Twist Mate Torch adapter
- KP508 Parts Kit For PTA-17 Series Torches
- Harris Flowmeter/Regulator & Hose
- K870-2 Foot Amptrol with 12-Pin
- K2374-1 Stick Electrode Holder and Cable (includes Twist Mate connector)
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||40.2 in x 609 in x 45.2 in (1021 mm x 609 mm x 1148 mm)|
|Net Weight||97.978 lbs (97.978 kg)|
|Output Range||5-300A DC|