POWER MIG®. The Professional's Choice
The Power MIG® 216 offers the autobody and sheet metal fabrication industries top welding performance with a host of professional features.
- Diamond Core Technology™ - Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- MAXTRAC® Cast Aluminum Industrial Wire Drive - Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to brass connections and Lincoln’s 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
- More Output and Better Efficiency - Compare the best in class rated output, wide amperage range and efficiency.
- Spool Gun Ready - Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® PRO 100SG spool gun for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- New! Great Value-Adding Features:
- Coil Claw™ Cable Management system keeps your work station neat.
- Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- All metal case front.
- The POWER MIG® 216 MIG welder is ideal for MIG welding in auto-body and sheet metal fabrication, and is capable of flux-cored welding
- Diamond Core Technology™ - Delivers a Forgiving Arc
- MAXTRAC® Cast Aluminum Industrial Wire Drive
- More Output and Better Efficiency
- Coil Claw™ Cable Management system keeps your workstation organized
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Power MIG 216 includes: Magnum PRO 250L gun and 15 ft. (4.5 m) quick-connect cable assembly equipped with fixed gas nozzle assembly. Top-mounted gun expendables tray. Built-in undercarriage with easy-load gas cylinder platform. Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable. 10 ft. (3.0 m) 230V input power cable with plug. Drive roll and wire guide to feed both .035 in. & .045 in. (0.9 & 1.2 mm) wire. Gas regulator and hose kit for argon blend gases. (For use with CO2 shielding gas
- order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.) Large color coded procedure recommendation sheet.
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||32.56 in x 19.17 in x 39.92 in (827 mm x 487 mm x 1014 mm)|
|Net Weight||250 lbs (113.4 kg)|
|Rated Output||170A/24V/60%, 216A/22V/30%|
Maintenance and repair welding