PORTABLE, POWERFUL, MULTI-PROCESS
The multi-process Power Wave® S350 is packed with Lincoln Electric performance technology on both the input and output side. It provides an extremely fast arc response, includes over 65 standard welding waveforms for optimized performance on almost any application and efficiently converts input power to reduce operational costs - all in a compact, rugged case.
- PowerConnect® Technology (Patent-Pending) - Automatically adjusts to input power from 200-600V, 50 or 60 Hz, single phase or three phase. Welding output remains constant through the entire input voltage range.
- Tribrid® Power Module - Exceptional welding performance with high power factor and efficiency.
- CheckPoint® - A cloud-based system to view or analyze your welding data. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more.
- Optional 115V (10A) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle - Features patent-pending Surge Blocker™ Technology to ensure simultaneous welding performance is not compromised by high starting current devices such as grinders (typically requiring 60A or more peak surge current).
- Compact and Durable Case - IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- Standard Ethernet - Allows for effortless software upgrades through www.powerwavesoftware.com.
- PowerConnect Technology (Patent-Pending) - automatically adjusts to input power
- Tribrid Power Module- high power factor and efficiency
- CheckPoint - cloud based system to view or analyze welding data
- Optional 115V (10A) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle
- Compact and Durable Case - IP23 rated
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||20.4 in x 356 in x 24.8 in (518 mm x 356 mm x 630 mm)|
|Net Weight||38.556 lbs (38.556 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-SS)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
Metal-cored Wire (GMAW-C)
|Number of Operators per Machine||1|
|Machines Communication Technology||ArcLink|
|Wire Feeder Supply Voltage||40VDC|
|Amphenol Pins (type of connector)||12|
|Work Lead Connector Type||Tweco|
|Input Current||3PH/40% - 39/35/19/17/14A,1PH/40% - 60/61/NA/NA/NA A|
|Output Range||5-350A DC|