ARM YOURSELF WITH THE RIGHT WELDER
The Ranger® 225 is a multi-process, engine-driven welder designed for a variety of processes - stick, TIG, MIG or flux cored. Whatever the process or application, arm yourself to get the job done and get it done right the first time.
· Totally enclosed case protects the engine and limits noise
· Smooth DC welding output
· 10,500 Watts AC generator power
Totally Enclosed Case
· Engine is fully protected.
· 3 service access doors.
· Low noise - 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m). 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.
Versatile DC Welding
· Smooth DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
· MIG, flux-cored and TIG capable (with optional equipment).
10,500 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
· 9,000 watts continuous power for generator output, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
· Power-up lights, grinder, and power tools.
23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
· 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design.
· Oil drain extension for easy oil changes.
· 12 gallon tank for extended run times.
· Only 1.5 gallons/hour at 210 amps DC, 25V, 100% duty cycle. Visual fuel level gauge on both sides of unit.
· Welding and AC generator outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
- Totally Enclosed Case
- Versatile DC Welding
- 10,500 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
- Rugged Reliability
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||30 in x 21.5 in x 42.3 in (762 mm x 546 mm x 1073 mm)|
|Net Weight||523 lbs (238 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-SS)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
|Max Rating||225 A / 25V / 100% @ 104°F (40°C)|
|Output Range by Mode||CC-Stick: 50 – 225 Amps, Scratch Start TIG: 50 – 225 Amps, CV-Wire: 15 – 25 Volts|
Engine Driven Welders
|Single Phase Auxiliary Output||9,000 Watts Continuous, 120/240V|
|Auxiliary Output Frequency||60 Hz|
|Receptacle Types||NEMA 5-20R
|Engine Brand & Model||Kohler OHV Command CH730|
|Engine Description||2 Cylinder Air-Cooled Gasoline Engine|
|Engine Horsepower||23 HP|
|High Idle Operating Speed @ Rated Output||3600|
|Fuel Tank Size (US gal.)||12|
|Fuel Tank Size (L)||45.4|
|Oil Capacity (qts.)||2.0|
|Oil Capacity (L)||1.9|
|Typical Application||General fabrication|
|Typical Application||Maintenance and repair welding|
|Warranty||3 Years Parts and Labor - Engine warranted separately by engine manufacturer|