The Single Helmet Solution
In any fabrication environment, productivity, safety and optic clarity are important. The VIKING® 3250D FGS™ from Lincoln Electric provides enhancements to each of these elements when compared to a standard welding helmet.
Maximizing Field of View
The integrated clear grind shield and shade 5 side windows increase field of view in both the open and closed positions.
- The integration of a clear grind shield shortens the amount of time needed to begin grinding operations and eliminates the need for a separate face shield.
- The expanded field of vision in both positions can reduce setup, inspection and weld time
- The expanded field of vision in both the open and closed positions makes material inspection, grinding and general movements less hazardous.
- The ANSI Z87.1 compliant grind shield can protect operators from various impact hazards
Industry Leading Optics
- 4C Lens Technology - Broadens the color range & hues which can be seen in both light and dark states. This eliminates imperfections and color saturation to create the clearest view of the base material, arc & puddle.
- Perfect 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity - This rating is determined by measuring blurriness, distortion, shade consistency and angle uniformity of the auto-darkening welding lens.
- Largest Viewing Area for Product Type - The 12.5 square inch auto-darkening viewing area provides a widescreen view which increases versatility and operator control.
- Digital Controls
- Integrated clear grind shield with anti-fog coating
- Exclusive 4C Lens Technology reduces color saturation, improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- Perfect Optical Clarity eliminates bluriness and distortion while maintaining an even shade
- Shade 5 side windows notably increase peripheral vision
- Extra large auto darkening display offers a wide screen view
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Welding Helmets Product Types||Auto-Darkening|
|Welding Helmets Compliance||ANSI Z87.1|
|Welding Helmets Product Series||3250D FGS|
|Welding Helmets Shell Type||Black|
|Welding Helmets ADF Viewing Area||2.95 in x 4.25 (75 mm x 108 mm)|
|Welding Helmets Control Type||Digital|
|Welding Helmets External Controls||None|
|Welding Helmets Headgear Type||Pivot|
|Welding Helmets Weight||28 Oz.|
|Welding Helmets Auto Darkening||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Cheater Lens Compatibe||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Cut Mode||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Flip Up Lens||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Grind Mode||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Hard Hat Capable||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Lens Shade Rating||5 - 13|
|Welding Helmets Light to Dark Switch Time||1 / 25,000 Sec.|
|Welding Helmets Magnifying Lens Holder||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Number of Sensors||4|
|Welding Helmets Power Supply||2 CR 2450 Batteries with Solar Assist|
|Welding Helmets Quick Adjust Ratched||Yes|
|Welding Helmets TIG Rating||2 Amps|
Maintenance & Repair