When you're in the cross-country pipeline welding business, your results are only as good as the arc quality, reliability, and portability of your equipment. The Cross Country® 300 engine-driven welder gives you all three of these and more. The Cross Country 300 keeps the operation simple with intuitive constant current (CC), constant voltage (CV), and TIG mode control. This enables the user to easily change over from stick to wire to TIG welding processes. But, the worker in the field sometimes needs more than just a welder. The Cross Country 300 gives you plenty of single and three phase AC generator power for grinders, pumps and trailers. It all comes in a compact, lightweight package that will fit into any truck bed and give you plenty of visibility through the rear window.
- It is All About the Arc – Out on the pipeline spread, your job depends on whether each and every weld passes inspection. The Cross Country 300 stick arc was tuned by pipeline welders for pipeline welders. That means puddle performance is excellent for root, fill and cap passes and designed for cellulosic or low hydrogen stick electrodes.
- The Size is Right – On remote job sites, you have to carry everything with you. This puts space on your rig at a premium. The Cross Country 300 is the most compact engine-driven pipe welder in its class and easily fits on most trucks. That means you get a small footprint, short height for great visibility through the truck’s rear window and lower weight to go easier on your truck’s suspension.
- Easy To Use – It’s easy to get started with the Cross Country 300. Dual continuous controls designed for pipeline welding help you tune the arc for the pipe, pass, position, conditions and more. Fewer controls improve simplicity and reliability. Service access for routine maintenance is easy, even on the truck, with sliding engine access doors on each side of the machine. Battery jumper studs are also conveniently located. Digital meters and dashboard gauges monitor key functions. The powder-coated steel enclosure and polished stainless steel exhaust stack will look great on your rig and will stand up to years of cross country travel. The new heavy-duty stainless steel case and rugged wired or wireless remotes add to the durability and utility of these welders.
- Flexible – When your project calls for wire or TIG welding, you’ll be ready. The Cross Country 300 supports DC stick, wire and TIG processes and easily connects to Lincoln Electric wire feeders. The powerful generator produces plenty of power for grinders, pumps and travel trailers – up to 11kW continuous three phase power. An engine block heater, standard equipment on the Cross Country 300, enables operation in cold weather environments.
- Added Control – The factory-installed wireless remote option gives more command of your welder. - Stop / Start the machine at a distance, adjust weld settings, and avoid extra cables on the jobsite.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||31.9 in x 25.3 in x 56.0 in (810 mm x 643 mm x 1422 mm)|
|Net Weight||1034 lbs (469 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-SS)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
|IEC Rating||300A / 32V / 100% @ 104°F (40°C)|
|Max Rating||350A / 28V / 100% @ 104°F (40°C)|
|Output Range by Mode||Stick: 40 – 300 Amps, Touch Start TIG: 20 – 250 Amps, CV-Wire: 14 – 32 Volts|
|Open Circuit Voltage||80 Peak OCV @ 1800 RPM|
|Rated Gouging Carbon Diameter||1/4 in (6.5 mm)|
Engine Driven Welders
|Single Phase Auxiliary Output||10,000 Watts Continuous, 120/240V|
|Three Phase Auxiliary Output||11,000 Watts Continuous, 240V|
|Auxiliary Output Frequency||60 Hz|
|Receptacle Types||NEMA 5-20R
|Engine Brand & Model||Kubota® V1505|
|Engine Description||4 Cylinder Naturally Aspirated Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|Engine Horsepower||22.0 hp (16.4 kW)|
|Engine Block Size & Displacement||91.4 cu. in (1.5 L), Bore x Stroke - 3.07 in x 3.09 in (78 mm x 78 mm)|
|Emissions Rating||US EPA Tier 4 Final|
|High Idle Operating Speed @ Rated Output||1800|
|Low Idle Operating Speed||1350|
|Fuel Tank Size (US gal.)||11.6 US gal.|
|Fuel Tank Size (L)||44 L|
|Oil Capacity (qts.)||6.4 qts.|
|Oil Capacity (L)||6.0 L|
|Coolant Capacity (US gal.)||1.2 US gal.|
|Coolant Capacity (L)||4.5 L|
Cross Country Pipeline
Construction & Field Erection
Maintenance & Repair
Oil & Gas
Pipeline & Offshore
|Warranty||3 Years Parts and Labor - Engine warranted separately by engine manufacturer|