A RUGGED MULTI-PROCESS POWER SOURCE FOR MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY
Out on the construction jobsite or in most fabrication shops, it pays to keep it simple. The Flextec® 350X multi-process welder is designed for that kind of environment. These multi-process welders are easy to setup and easy to operate, yet rugged and flexible enough to be used in construction, fabrication, shipbuilding and other heavy-duty applications.
- Streamlined operator panel minimizes setup time
- Plug in to any 380-600V 3 phase power
- Easy process selection
- Built on industry proven design elements of other popular Lincoln Electric welders
- Components designed to run cool for long life in high temperature environments
- Fully encapsulated and environmentally protected electronics
- Engineered for outdoor use and harsh environments (IP23 rated)
- Compatible with across-the-arc, analog, digital or CrossLinc™ feeders
- Premium multi-process arc characteristics works with all DC wire, stick and TIG processes
- Choice of models to fit any application and budget
- Lightweight and portable
- Desert Duty Rated™ for extreme temperatures up to 55°C
- VRD® Voltage Reduction Device reduces Open Circuit Voltage for added safety
- Offered in 4 and 6 pack rack configurations
- Wide 5-425 amperage range
- Capable of Arc Gouging with 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) carbons
- Full functionality without control cables
- Enables remote procedure setting at the feeder to improve weld quality
- Increase arc time with fewer trips to the power source to adjust settings
- Improves safety by reducing jobsite clutter
CROSSLINC™ TECHNOLOGY: SOLVING SITE WELDING ISSUES
Worker safety, weld quality, productivity and equipment reliability come to mind when welding on site or on large structures.
In these environments, it is typical for the operator to work closely with a rugged, compact and lightweight welding wire feeder, connected to a weather-resistant power source hundreds of feet away.
Worker safety, weld quality, productivity and equipment reliability come to mind when welding on site or on large structures. In these environments, it is typical for the operator to work closely with a rugged, compact and lightweight wire feeder, connected to a weather-resistant power source hundreds of feet away. Until now, portable wire feeders have been available in two configurations: basic ‘across-the-arc’ models or portable feeders equipped with an added control cable.
‘Across-the-arc’ models are powered by the weld cable. This configuration provides benefits of fewer cables running back to the power source, but voltage control at the point-of-use is not possible.
The addition of a control cable to the system allows the operator to adjust voltage at the point-of-use, but these cables can be costly and add additional complexity to the production environment.
There has to be a better way.
- Runs on any input voltage 200-600VAC
- One Input drop for 6 power sources
- Forklift holes and lifting eyes to move easily around the jobsite
- CrossLinc technology Enabled
- IP23 rated for outdoor use
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 6ea. Flextec 350X PowerConnect machines mounted in 6-pack rack frame. Ready for input power connection.
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||71.22 in x 48 in x 35.5 in (1809 mm x 1219 mm x 902 mm)|
|Net Weight||692 lbs (313.891 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-SS)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
|Machines Communication Technology||analog
|Wire Feeder Supply Voltage||40VDC|
|Amphenol Pins (type of connector)||5
|Work Lead Connector Type||Tweco|
|Rated Output||350A/34V/60% , 300A/32V/100%|
|Typical Application||Cross Country Pipeline
Construction & Field Erection