More than just a MIG machine, the POWER MIG® 360MP is a professional grade multi-process welding solution for you. This machine is capable of Stick, TIG, MIG and Flux-Cored welding, and is packed with advanced features such as MIG and TIG Pulse Welding, Ready Set Weld quick set up, ArcFX technology and Memory Capability. All of these features are communicated through an easy to use, highly visible, 7 Inch color display.
7" Display - Enhances communication with the operator
Multi-Process Capable - Welds MIG, flux-cored, stick, TIG, pulsed MIG, and advanced processes like Pulse-On-Pulse® and Power Mode®.
Aluminum Pulse Process - Welds 4XXX and 5XXX series aluminum for superior quality welding.
Pulse-on-Pulse® - Delivers a stacked dime appearance when welding aluminum.
Power Mode® - Maintains a stable, smooth arc for short arc welding on steel.
Synergic Control - Set weld procedures with one control.
- 7-Inch Color Display
- Multi-Process Capable
- Aluminum Pulse Process
- Power Mode®
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- K4467-1 - Power MIG 360MP
- KP1696-1 - Drive Roll and Guide Tube Kit .035/.045 Solid Wire
- K1782-14 - PTA-17F TIG Torch Ready Pak 12.5ft
- K2374-1 - Stick Electrode Holder and Cable (Includes Twist Mate Connector)
- K870 - Foot Amptrol-25ft 6 pin
- K3676-1 - Dual Cylinder Cart
- K1803-3 - Weld Cable Package
- 3100211 - Gas Regulator
- K2505-3 - TIG Torch Twist-Mate to Stud Adapter Cable
- KP508 - Parts Kit for PTA-17 TIG Torch
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||37.3 in x 18 in x 40.4 in (947.42 mm x 457.2 mm x 1026.16 mm)|
|Net Weight||327.25 lbs (148.441 kg)|
Maintenance & Repair
POWER MIG® 360MP ALUMINUM FRONT TRIGGER ONE PAK FOR TRAILER MFG/GEN FABRICATION
POWER MIG® 360MP Aluminum Rear Trigger One-Pak® for Trailer Mfg/Gen Fabrication