The HELIX M85 Weld Head can be used for all of your pipe and plate welding needs - from GMAW and FCAW to GTAW and Hot Wire Laser. The HELIX M85 Weld Head provides the operator consistent, high-quality welds with little or no time wasted on setup or rework. Because of its simple design, the HELIX M85 weld head removes the steep learning curve that is required with most other mechanized equipment. All of the motors and harnesses are packaged inside the weld head providing protection from harsh environments when out in the field. Designed to be as light weight and compact as possible without sacrificing durability, its low axial clearance enables welding close to flanges and other obstructions near the joint. Digital motion control with zero calibration simplifies setup allowing complete interchangeability with other HELIX M Series weld heads. The addition of on board wire feeders with only a few mounting screws and simple in/out control cable connections maximizes flexibility and allows your investment to adapt to changing needs.
- Incorporates digital capabilities in an intuitive, ergonomic design
- Use for GMAW to FCAW to Hot Wire TIG welding and everything in between
- Tool-less torch adjustments - Choose any position on three axes, with work angle, travel angle and torch location.
- As welding processes change, the HELIX M85 Weld Head adapts to your needs
- Lightweight mounts in seconds to our patented orbital and flat tracks
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov