DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE AT AN EXCEPTIONAL VALUE
Put your creativity to work with this affordable TIG and Stick welding machine. Our proven Square Wave™ technology provides the home hobbyist with a smooth and stable AC TIG welding on aluminum from a machine that also provides for great DC TIG Welding on steel and stainless steel. The user-friendly interface enables the operator to set it, forget it and go.
PRECISION AND SIMPLICITY
Optimal TIG welding performance
Select from a current level as low as low as 10 amps up to 175 amps to cover a wide range of material thicknesses from thin gauge to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm), without compromising precision arc performance.
AC Auto Balance®
We’ve got you covered when welding aluminum. With AC Auto Balance, the machine automatically adjust for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration. Simply select polarity, process, and desired amperage to begin welding.
Ready. set. weld.™
Comes with everything you need to set up and weld: air-cooled TIG torch, electrode holder for stick welding, Twist Mate™ torch adapter, wired foot pedal, gas regulator and hose, work clamp and input cable.
A great stick welder
Capable of performing AC/DC welding on cast iron, stainless, steel including Fleetweld® 5P+ (E6010) electrodes and hardfacing applications.
- Optimal TIG Welding Performance over a wide range of material thicknesses from thin gauge up to 3/16 in. (4.8mm)
- AC Auto Balance® automatically provides for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum.
- Ready. Set. Weld. Comes with everything You need to set up and weld.
- A great stick welder. Capable of performing welding on cast iron, steel, and stainless steel.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 17 Series 150 amp TIG Torch
- 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) one-piece cable 3/32 in (2.4 mm) Collet Body 3/32 in (2.4 mm) Collet 3/32 in (2.4 mm) x 7 in (177 mm) 2% Ceriated Tungsten Electrode Long Backcap 7/16 in (11.1 mm) diameter Alumina Gas Cup Nozzle Twist Mate Torch Adapter Foot Amptrol with 25 ft (4.6 m) cable Gas Regulator & Hose Stick Electrode Holder (200 amp) with 10 ft (3.1 m) cable and Twist Mate™ Connector Work Clamp & 10 ft (3.0 m) Cable 6 ft (1.8 m) Input Cable with NEMA 6-50P Plug
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||19.5 in x 348 in x 25 in (495 mm x 348 mm x 635 mm)|
|Net Weight||83.916 lbs (83.916 kg)|
|Input Current||40% Duty Cycle:51/47,60% Duty Cycle: 45/40|
|Output Range||DC:10-175A Max. OCV: 59VDC,AC:10-175A Max. OCV: 74VAC|