Home projects and repair, sheet metal autobody work and small shop welding—the POWER MIG® 140C designed for 120 volt household power does it all!
- Diamond Core Technology™ - Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive - Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design - For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Spool Gun Ready - Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® PRO 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry - “Potted” to seal sensitive components from the environment, “trayed” in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
- Diamond Core Technology™
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive
- No Hassle Tool-less Design
- Spool Gun Ready
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Magnum PRO 100L gun
- 10 ft. (3.0 m) Gas and Gasless Nozzles Cable Liner 0.025 in. (0.6 mm) and 0.035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips Work Cable and Clamp Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose Spindle Adapter Sample Spool of 0.025 in. (0.6 mm) SuperArc L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire Sample Spool of 0.035 in. (0.9 mm) Innershield NR-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire Learn-To-Use DVD 0.025 in. (0.6 mm) and 0.025-0.030 in. (0.6-0.7 mm) Drive Rolls 0.030-0.045 in. (0.7- 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Roll 0.025-0.035 in. (0.6-0.9 mm) and 0.035-0.045 in. (0.9-1.1 mm) Wire Guides
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||14 in x 10.15 in x 18.6 in (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm)|
|Net Weight||58 lbs (26.3 kg)|
Maintenance & Repair