Plasma Cutting for Production Capacity The Tomahawk 1000 plasma cutting system is portable enough to use on the jobsite and rugged enough to use on up to one inch material in a production environment. Hook up the compressed air, grab the torch and start cutting.
- PowerConnect® Technology - Automatically senses and adjusts to input power for a range of 200 up to 600 volts, single or three phase, 50 or 60 hertz. Cutting output remains constant throughout the entire input voltage range.
- Continuous Output Control - Focus the arc for different material thicknesses.
- Touch Start™ System - Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
- Front Panel Purge Control - Makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life- New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run
- Added Safety - Our Parts-in-Place™ system detects correct installation of consumables and torch.
- Engine Drive Compatible - Select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations.
- Optional machine torch available for use on CNC plasma cutting tables.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- LC65 hand torch and 25 ft. (7.5 m) cable with electrode | nozzle 60A | swirl ring | retaining cap | drag spacer
- Air regulator and pressure gauge
- Internal water separator
- Work clamp and cable
- Spare consumables include (2) electrodes | (2) nozzles | (1) swirl ring
- Input power cord
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||15.2 in x 215 in x 22.1 in (385 mm x mm x 561 mm)|
|Net Weight||31.752 lbs (31.752 kg)|
|Plasma Machines Process||Cutting
Construction & Field Erection
Marine Fabrication & Repair
Oil & Gas
|Warranty||3 Year on Machine, 1 Year on Torch|