The MAXsa® 10 controller offers a single monitoring and control point for the entire hard automation welding system. Operators have full control over AC and DC welding parameters and easy PLC interfacing to control fixture travel, timers and other system commands.
- Severe Duty Ready - The controller is IP23 rated and ready for operation in harsh environments.
- Pendant Box - Mount the controller in the standard protective box or remove the pendant for hand-held operation.
- Eight Procedure Memories - Pre-set and save your optimal welding parameters for repeating applications and recall later for fast changeovers.
- User-Friendly Controls - Clear digital display and controls make it easy to set.
- Limit Control Apply operator procedure limits or lockout on any or all parameters.
- Waveform Control Technology® – Allows the user to choose from a library of pre-programmed weld modes. Parameters for each mode can be adjusted within a limited range to achieve optimal balance between deposition rate and penetration.