INDUSTRY'S MOST CAPABLE 450A ROBOTIC POWER SOURCE
High Performance Welding System
- Industry leading - fastest travel speeds, lowest spatter generation, superior gap bridging, & excellent penetration profiles.
- Fastest cycle times made possible with the world’s fastest robotic interface - ArcLink®
- Join the widest range of material thicknesses from 0.6mm and greater
- Equipped with the most comprehensive portfolio of welding modes including Nickel, Stainless, Low and High Alloy
Increase productivity through system data
- Track essential welding data with Lincoln Electric’s CheckPoint® production monitoring solution.
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth capability extends networking and data access potential
- Support QA initiatives with traceability metrics down to the actual part and operator level
Improve quality and reduce cost
- Favorites Mode list - Customize the machine for your work environment - to keep setup simple.
- Energy Saving Mode - machine draws less than 50W in Hibernate Mode - reducing operation costs Robot manufacturer dependent
- Waveform Control Technology® delivers industry leading robotic welding performance
- PowerConnect® technology for 200-600V input
- ArcLink® plug and play capability with leading robot manufacturers
- CheckPoint® production monitoring technology easily tracks essential welding and system data
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||22.5 in x 355 in x in (571 mm x mm x mm)|
|Net Weight||67.586 lbs (67.586 kg)|
|Input Current||40% Duty Cycle: 80/73/41/37/29 ,100% Duty Cycle: 60/54/30/27/21|
|Rated Output||GMAW: 550A/41.5V/40%,GMAW: 450A/36.5V/100%,GTAW-DC: 550A/32V/40%,GTAW-DC: 450A/28V/100%|