Heavy-Duty, 100 Amps
If you’re cutting fine artwork or fabricating steel parts in a production setting, you will need a plasma machine that will give you the cleanest and fastest cuts possible. Heavy duty at 100 amps, 60% Duty Cycle, the Tomahawk® 1500 plasma cutting power source brings power and flexibility to hand-held torch cutting applications.
- Built-on a proven inverter platform, the Tomahawk 1500 is a constant current, plasma cutting power source that delivers faster cut speeds, optimal cut performance, and durability.
- Tomahawk initiates the plasma arc with a simple yet reliable touch-start mechanism that eliminates many of the failure problems associated with high-frequency start systems.
- The control system includes a Parts-in-Place™ feature to ensure that the consumables are in place before the cutting or gouging process can be initiated.
- The air regulator and pressure gauge are standard features, and the accompanying hand-held torch and consumable starter kit enables the user to get started right out of the box.
- Tomahawk 1500 is designed to deliver. When you’re cutting up to 1 1/4 in. (31.8 mm) material in a hand-held application, you can count on excellent cut quality with faster cutting speeds as compared to oxy-fuel cutting.
- IP23 rating makes Tomahawk 1500 rugged enough for use outdoors as well as indoors.