An additional output control device designed to be easily installed into the SAE® 400/500 series of engine driven welders. The Wire Feed Module modifies the dynamic output characteristics of the welder to provide excellent voltage control for semiautomatic wire electrode welding and other open arc processes. With the module installed, the welder can be easily set to operate in either the constant voltage or the standard constant current modes. The constant voltage mode is adjusted with the controls conveniently mounted on the control panel or with an optional remote control.
- Easy access to the controls located on the welder control panel.
- Greatly enhanced welding arc performance with a wider range of wire electrodes and processes available.
- Improved arc starting characteristics.
- Low spatter MIG welding with CO2 Gas.
- Built into the WFM is a power contactor that provides a “COLD” electrode when the gun trigger is released.
- Includes thermostatic protection to protect the welder from over current and over temperature.
- Compatible with the following Lincoln Electric Engine-driven Welders: SAE 400 SAE 500
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Typical Application||Cross Country Pipeline
Construction & Field Erection
Maintenance & Repair
Oil & Gas
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|