The self propelled, modular Cruiser® travel carriage, used with the Power Wave® AC/DC 1000® SD power source, can deliver deposition rates up to 30 lbs (13.61 kg) per arc, per hour for butt and fillet joints on lengthy plate welding applications common in bridge or barge decking, large tank fabrication or shipbuilding.
- Reliable Operation – Strong, rigid and stiff especially where you need it most. Sturdy welded base frame. Substantial steel mast stands up to daily construction site use. Simple cast wheels – Equipped with high temperature and slip resistant rubber tires. Robust tube and clamp design – Troublefree feeding component mounting. Adjustable extended length outriggers– Make it easy to guide tractor movement.
For a full list of available welding processes and waveforms as well as software update details for Power Wave® advanced process welding systems, please visit:
- Advanced Control Pendant - Removable, lightweight, impact resistant aluminum user interface can be used to save procedures, apply limits and lockouts for any or all controls.
- Common Expendable Parts - All drive rolls, nozzles, contact tips and wire straighteners are shared with the MAXsa submerged arc wire drives.
- Multiple Configurations - Flexible system allows set up with or without a track and three or four wheel operation.
Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
- Conduit Tubing – 5 feet (1.5 m) 5/32 in. (4.0 mm ) 600 Amp Contact Nozzle Assembly 5/32 in. Contact Tip Nozzle Extension – 5 in. (127 mm) Curved Nozzle Extension 45° Nozzle Extension Insulator Flux Tubing Flux Hose Clamps Wire Reel Assembly Wheels for Track Operation Cross Slide Assembly Front and Rear Outriggers Enclosed Wire Reel Wire Straightener (K1733-5) Enclosed Wire Reel (2) Note: Control cable not included.
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||29 in x 548 in x in (736 mm x mm x mm)|
|Net Weight||93.895 lbs (93.895 kg)|
|Number of Operators per Machine||1|
Cross Country Pipeline
Armor Plate (Military)
Construction & Field Erection
Elevated Temperature Piping
High Pressure Piping
LPG & LNG Storage Vessels
Maintenance & Repair
Oil & Gas
Pipeline & Offshore
Robotics/ Hard Automation