Twin Wire MIG Productivity Without Complexity
Designed to revolutionize heavy fabrication productivity, the patented HyperFill® twin wire MIG solution allows for increased deposition rates without compromising puddle stability or weld quality. Utilizing a single powersource, a single wire feeder, a single tip, and Lincoln Electric premiumwire, this innovative solutiondelivers a wide, smooth arc cone that allows for deposition rates above 18lbs/hr | 8.2 kg/hr. (24 lbs/hr. | 10.9 kg/hr robotic) without added system or operator complexity.
- Convenient Ready-Pak® - Comes ready to weld within minutes!
- Dual Process Ready - Run HyperFill and a single wire process on the same system
- Advanced Connectivity - All Power Wave®systems come standard with access to Lincoln Electric Power Wave®Manager and Lincoln Electric Checkpoint®Production Monitoring allowing for advanced remote configuration, process control, and quality assurance.
- Compact and Durable - IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- Patented PowerConnect®Technology - Automatically adjusts to input power from 200-600V, 50 or 60 Hz, single phase or three phase. Welding output remains constant through the entire input voltage range.
- Tribrid®Power Module - Exceptional welding performance with high power factor and efficiency.
- 115V (10A) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle - Features Surge Blocker™Technology to ensure simultaneous welding performance is not compromised by high starting current devices such as grinders (typically requiring 60A or more peak surge current).
- Smart Fan Operation - Only runs when needed to minimize noise and energy consumption.
- Solution Requirements » HyperFill®is a patented and licensed twin-wire MIG solution that is designed to perform specifically with select Lincoln Electric welding wire. The solution requires a licensed waveform which may require an additional purchase. For more details, reference document MC20-106.
Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
For a full list of available welding processes and waveforms as well as software update details for Power Wave®advanced process welding systems, please visit:
- • Power Wave®S500 (K2904-1) • Power Feed®84 Dual Wire Feeder (K3330-3) • Cool Arc®55S Water Cooler (K3086-2)(1) • Magnum®PRO Water Cooled 500A Gun (K4522-2-10-564) • 7 ft. Water Hose Kit (K4544-7) • HyperFill Dual Reel Cart Kit (K4630-1) • 4-Ball Inlet Guide (K1551-2) • HyperFill .035-.040 (0.9-1.0 mm) Drive Roll Kit (KP4388-1) • HyperFill Diffuser (KP4481-1) • HyperFill .035 Contact Tip (KP4482-035) • 1/8 in. Recess Nozzle (KP4523-1-75R) • 15 ft.
- 5/64 in. Liner (KP44-564-15) • Standard Duty Wire Reel Stand (K3342-1) • Magnum®PRO Curve™300A Gun (K2951-2-10-45) • Standard .040-045 (1.0-1.1 mm) Drive Roll Kit (KP1505-045S) • Work Lead Package (K2149-1) • Electrode Cable (K1842-10) • ArcLink®Cable (K1543-8) • Dual Cylinder Cart (K3059-5) • Gas Y Fitting (KP4773-1) • Harris Flowmeter Kit (3100211)
|Typical Application||General Fabrication
High Pressure Piping
Oil & Gas
Pipeline & Offshore
Robotics/ Hard Automation