Ideal for building up on carbon and low alloy steels. Use as an underbase for carbon steel parts prior to hardfacing. Great compressive strength under heavy loading. Deposits are generally crack free, machinable and can be flame cut. Deposit thickness is unlimited.
- Deposit thickness is unlimited.
- Intended for rolling and sliding metal-to-metal wear with moderate impact and abrasion.
- Recommended as final overlay where medium hardness and good machinability are required.
- For automatic and semiautomatic operation on mild and low alloy steels.
- Weld with Lincore® 801 or Lincore® 802
- Tractor rollers, Track Rails, Idlers
- Trunnions, Crane Wheels
- Caster Rolls, Mine Car Wheels
- Shafts, Bearing Journals
|Flux||Classification||Hardness Rockwell C|
|Lincolnweld® 801®||Typical Result||39|
|Lincolnweld® 801®||Typical Result||0.19||2.3||1.7||0.5||0.6|
Wire Feed Speed
|1/8 in (3.2 mm)||DC+||1.3 (50)||28||340|
|1/8 in (3.2 mm)||DC+||2.5 (100)||28||500|
|1/8 in (3.2 mm)||DC+||3.8 (150)||28||660|