Ideal for building up on carbon and low alloy
steels. Use as an underbase for carbon steel
parts prior to hardfacing. Great compressive
strength under heavy loading. Deposits are
generally crack free, machinable and can be flame cut. Deposit thickness is unlimited.
- Use on mild and low alloy steels.
- Unlimited layers with proper preheat, interpass temperatures and procedures.
- Build-up with moderate hardness to resist shock and metal-to-metal wear, as in rolling and sliding.
- Shovel & Bucket lips, Pump impellers& housing
- Pulverizer plows, Mill Hammers
- Trunnions, Tract
- Rolls, Cranes