The Prism DownDraft® table is a compact table that can be placed in multiple locations around a welding shop. It combines a workbench and extraction unit specifically designed for the removal of welding fume. The table can be used to remove particulate and dust from metal grinding applications, as well as fume and particulate from light duty plasma arc cutting applications, making the table a safe and effective workplace.
- Three Stage Spark Arrestor System: Captures hot particulate before it can get into the filter chamber.
- Strong Backdraft (80%) and Downdraft (20%) Extraction Capacity: Ideal for welding, grinding(2), and light duty plasma cutting. (max 50 amps)
- Easy Maintenance: All controls and doors are located on the front for complete access to filters and collection drawers.
- Automatic Filter Cleaning: The on-board cleaning mechanism in the 400-MS/A model uses blasts of compressed air (external resource) to knock particulate from the filter surfaces, extending the time interval between filter replacement.
Cleaner work environment -Removes welding, cutting and grinding fume at the source.
Filter size: Large filter surface area results in longer filter life and reduced maintenance costs.
Low noise level:
- Without options: 78 dB(a)
- With Silencer: 74 dB(a)
- With Silencer & HEPA Kit: 71 dB(a)
- Automatic filter cleaning system: Up to 4 times longer lasting main filters
- Strong backdraft (80%) and downdraft (20%) extraction capacity: 1750 CFM total
- Three-stage spark arrestor system
- Easy maintenance: controls; filters and collection drawers are accessible from the front of the table
- Made in the U.S.A of U.S. and foreign content
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov